" I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs - Page 2

" I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs

This is a discussion on " I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by AllAbtSlfDef Have you guys talked to the dealer who was only doing it so his kids could eat,...."those rims? they was on ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: " I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs

Quote Originally Posted by AllAbtSlfDef View Post
    Have you guys talked to the dealer who was only doing it so his kids could eat,...."those rims? they was on my 08 BMW with leather, tint, moonroof, two tone paint, bangin system, navi, back up cam, dvd players, radar detector, and PO-LEASE scanner when I bought it, And if you find crack on me, i was holdin it for (aforementioned) some dude, these ain't even my pants!" Man that poor guy!
    Whenever they pull the "I'm just holding it for xxx", I always make sure to tell them that luckily for all involved the law is against possession, not owning, controlled substances. Its perfectly legal to own drugs, so long as you don't possess them. Well, or sell them, buy them, manufacture them, etc.

As for the pants, I wonder if that excuse has ever worked? I suppose it must have somewhere, but probably not in a long time, I haven't actually heard it recently.
    -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them" -Felix

let's get this straight

I did not assassinate Abraham Lincoln, never meet with Dr. Mudd and did not steal a carriage built by Buick outside the Ford Theater.

I'm innocent, I tell you I'm being framed.!!!

Two years ago about this time, Wichita had a big ice storm forecast. The wife got home Friday from work in the new [to us 2003] van and we went grocery shopping, came home and settled in for the weekend.
    Sunday she was going out after it had cleared up.
    Came in with a sad look because her spotless vehicle had been hit in the bumper while parked safely in the parking lot. It was knocked almost 3 feet sideways on the dry concrete.
    I took pictures and picked up pieces of the other car, which of course had just left.
    But for Christmas that little truck came back with the same driver. About midnight we got back from Christmas day celebrations and he was parked in the driveway. So I parked behind him and called the police.
    When the officer arrived I showed him the damage on the truck and explained what had happened to our van [which had already been repaired]. I then went inside and got the broken headlight trim and pieces from his truck. About that time the driver came out of another apartment.
    He of course had not been here before, the damage on his truck happened when somebody hit him somewhere else.
    Even when the cop showed him the perfect match between the parts I'd picked up [an photographed] it took 1/2 an hour before he gave up and admitted he had done it.
    There is more to it, but in the end we did get paid for our deductible and his [the truck owner's] insurance paid our insurance company.

These criminal sorts have been given a pass, first by their parents [That's OK Bobby, a burglar must have used a screwdriver to write Bobby all over Grandma's piano] and they learn to lie, lie and lie some more.
    Last edited by Jim Macklin; December 10th, 2009 at 11:04 AM.
    The People Think the Constitution Protects Their Rights;
    Government See IT as an Obstacle to be Over-come.

Quote Originally Posted by TX-JB View Post
    I learned two things in 20yrs as a deputy....

1. Everyone is Innocent.
    2. Everyone gets religion, in jail. (Of course, they forget it the minute they are released)
    They do seem to convert to Christian a lot, in hope the judge will go easy or the parole board will let them out OR they convert to Muslim and join a peaceful group of missionaries bent on saving the world for the Mullah.

hahaha this is funny..most of it true.

Just sad how some truely act this way. Love the whole waaa? ME? when they gots wad of cash, a gun, and a pocket full of crack rocks, and a bottle full of Bart Simpson shaped XTC pills.

Senior Member Array Daddy Warcrimes's Avatar
    I honestly have more respect for the crook who "didn't do it" than the guy who says "You can't prove it".
    "and suddenly I can not hold back my sword hand's anger"

DaddyWarcrimes.com

"See what had had happend was"

Y'all think it may start in sports? Obvious foul, obvious infraction and they play the innocent, "Who, me?"
    oldogy
    Government is out of control
    "If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a century and a half of trying -- " Sen Orrin G. Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by oldogy View Post
    Y'all think it may start in sports? Obvious foul, obvious infraction and they play the innocent, "Who, me?"
    oldogy
    When the players get arrested for assault and battery for intentional bean balls, baseball bats and hockey sticks, instead of a league fine that amounts to 10 minutes of play, sports will attract hoodlums. Those hoodlums will stick a gun in their sweatpants and go clubbing. Only a few will shoot themselves in the. leg

It starts before the sports, but it sure isn't stopped there.

VIP Member
    One of the most common (for me), and my all time favorite is

"I only had 2 beers", don't they know that is what EVERYONE says?

I do really like "these aren't even my pants", that's a classic.

Great thread, keep 'em coming.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Cop: "Sir, is that crack-cocaine in your bag?"

Crack Head: "That's not my bag, officer! Some dude down the road just gave it to me!"
    "Shotgun bullets are bad for your health"
    -Ice Cube

saw it on TV

It may have been a real thing incorporated to the story. It might just be fiction, but it sure does seem to fit.

It was an accident, I shot the wrong person. I meant to kill the other guy.

I found this bag in the alley, Its koolaid in the bag, I was eating a powdered donut,
    Perp:Nah man, that mean woman tried to kill me, I had to hit her, she needs to learn.
    Cop: Yeah? by having dinner on the table when you got home, or was it when she fed,bathed,and tucked the kids in?
    "Put on the whole armor of God..."

Oh yeah....I agree with you......don't you hate when they always seem to be wearing their brother's pants when you find dope in their pockets...they have to be innocent.
    "You fight the way you Train"

I like it when people bring a trash bag into my store and fill it up. Then when I stop them they say they found the bag full of clothes outside.

Me: I've got you on camera.

Thief: Nope couldn't have been me.

Me: Well come on back to my office. We'll watch the tape together and then we'll see if I'm right.

Theif: Well my brother was just up here and we're twins. So maybe he did it. Thats why it looks like me.

-----------------------

My favorite is when they say...

Thief: I don't have nothin.

Me: Thats OK I'll just call the police then if your not gonna give it back.

Thief: Wait wait wait. So if I give you the merchandise back you won't call the police?

Me: Nope. You just admitted to me that you have it. Your goin to jail.

----------------------------------

Just so everyone knows. I already know 100% that they stole. I just like to get them to admit it outside. I don't stop random people.
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

"no man I dont know what is in the altoid tin (over 80 Oxy pills) I found it laying on the ground and put it in my pocket next to the dime bags and marijuana that my brother left in his jacket, because this is his jacket - I grabbed the wrong one on the way outa the house. And the rolls of cash in my pocket is from doing landscaping work (its January in Alaska)"
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links