" I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs

This is a discussion on " I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I live in PA and I love it, BUT, we really need to do something about our police and judicial system here. We are putting ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: " I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs

" I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs

I live in PA and I love it, BUT, we really need to do something about our police and judicial system here. We are putting innocent people away for NO APPARENT REASON!!

I am a PA State Constable, I work closely with Magisterial Judges, Jails, and other branches of LE.

Every time I transport or arrest someone they are innocent. I mean don't worry about the fact that they were caught in a crack house, or selling dope on the corner, or that they have never paid any fines. Don't even consider them guilty just because they beat their wives up when she wouldn't let them out the door, or that they sold crack or heroin to the DA. It's an outrage I tell ya, we are constantly putting these upstanding people away and have no reason, did I mention that they didn't pay their child support for 6 months?

Oh yeah and if you hold up a convenience store and then go across the street to the bar, get IDed by the witness and arrested on the spot, that doesn't mean you did it!!

All this HAS to be true because they all tell me
    " I wasn't even doin' nothin', man!"
    And everybody "Already paid that!" too

Any other LEOs have this issue where they are, kind of a fun thread to pull away from such a serious world for a minute.
    "Put on the whole armor of God..."

2. Remove Ads

I have met hundreds if innocent (victims ) of the system. They all caught bad charges by the corrupt po po.

Each one have a story of how they were set up by someone. I had a child molester tell me what a nice guy he was for doing a family member a favor by babysitting for them when he did what he did (not going into details with this one). Basically he was trying to make himself sound like the victim rather than the child he abused.

Each story brought me to a new level of sickness in my stomach for these scumbags.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Oh yeah and if you hold up a convience store and then go across the street to the bar, get IDed by the witness and arrested on the spot, that doesn't mean you did it!!
    AllAbtSlfDef

If I did'nt know any better, its sounds like your kidding
    Haha,

You mean you don't believe in innocence until PROVEN guilty??

If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
    Winston Churchill
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I absolutely believe in innocent until proven guilty, but sometimes the trial is just procedure lol

It's the System

Homes, I am so happy to hear "The Man" admit to this. My Bro got 20 years for self defense, guy he was robbing pulled a gun on him. That's self defense! They even locked up my ole lady for prostitution, I mean, it hers why can't she sell it? Peace out, gotta score something for the head. See what I'm sayin'?

Heck, it ain't just criminals, I've lost count of the number of coworkers I've seen lose their job and act like it wasn't their fault. They weren't sleeping on the job, they only closed their eyes for a second.
    There was a perfectly good reason each and every time they showed up late, went home early, or didn't come in at all.
    On and on and on it goes. It's not even a hard job. It's frustrating some times, but what job isn't?
    The views expressed above are the opinion of the poster and may or may not be total bunk.
    Viewer discretion is advised.

If "Some Dude" is ever caught, crime will stop everywhere.

Wow you have enlightened me but... When I worked as a CO at Texas Dept. Crim. Just. I always wondered why you bad bad LEO's arrested so many honest working men I mean really give a guy a break would ya

I'm a non-LEO but my personal favorite is....Police Officer, "Hey man, why'd you run?"....Scumbag, "I got scared man."....Me, watching COPS, "Of course you got scared you %@# %#@@@, because you almost got tazed! I love watching COPS, it's like Jerry Springer on the streets.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

I am a probation officer....I see them after they have took a plea deal or lost at trial...I really get the stories. LOL
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    I am a probation officer....I see them after they have took a plea deal or lost at trial...I really get the stories. LOL
    Now now you know as well as I do that their public defender just wasnt doing their job and is being disbarred etc etc
    Last edited by hengst; December 9th, 2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: typo

Have you guys talked to the dealer who was only doing it so his kids could eat,...."those rims? they was on my 08 BMW with leather, tint, moonroof, two tone paint, bangin system, navi, back up cam, dvd players, radar detector, and PO-LEASE scanner when I bought it, And if you find crack on me, i was holdin it for (aforementioned) some dude, these ain't even my pants!" Man that poor guy!

Is this anything like the 15 yr old who beat his mother about 20 times in the head with a baseball bat, and since she was still breathing, then stabbed her 27 times, still was breathing, so he tried to strangle her. That didn't do it either, so he put her in a bathtub and drowned her.

His excuse : she had "grounded" him and that was just "mean".

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Is this anything like the 15 yr old who beat his mother about 20 times in the head with a baseball bat, and since she was still breathing, then stabbed her 27 times, still was breathing, so he tried to strangle her. That didn't do it either, so he put her in a bathtub and drowned her.

His excuse : she had "grounded" him and that was just "mean".
    Nowdays, grounding is one short step away from child abuse.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    I learned two things in 20yrs as a deputy....

1. Everyone is Innocent.
    2. Everyone gets religion, in jail. (Of course, they forget it the minute they are released)
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links