Show your support for the USAF Parabomber Association!

This is a discussion on Show your support for the USAF Parabomber Association! within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; In anticipation of it's 50th Anniversary Reunion in Las Vegas this May, the USAF Parabomber Association has created a facebook page to get the word ...

Thread: Show your support for the USAF Parabomber Association!

Thumbs up Show your support for the USAF Parabomber Association!

In anticipation of it's 50th Anniversary Reunion in Las Vegas this May, the USAF Parabomber Association has created a facebook page to get the word out about the celebration and this little known USAF specialty.

Past, present, and future Parabombers, their friends, families, and all supporters of the mission are invited to visit the facebook page for more info about Parabombers and to get involved with the Association. We hope this effort will expand the association membership and look forward to meeting you all in Vegas. Thanks for all of your support and feel free to join the fun and post your Parabomber photos and stories on the Association page!

USAF Parabomber Association | Facebook

“Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

2. Remove Ads

Why do I keep seeing pictures of Slim Pickens riding a nuke?

Question????????????

That would make a GREAT Tattoo! Question: Know your son is a TACP("Hey Romad..Welcome home bro!)....but what is the Parabomber Association??? I'm military(Army NG now)and you got me!!
    "We deal in lead friend">Steve McQueen The Magnificent Seven
    82d Abn(1983-86)OIF 2007-08
    Glock 19&26/ Colt Gov't & OM/Ruger SP101
    Retired NYS LEO / NRA Life Member
    Still Love Ya Sarah !
    "no kidding,gun slinging,spurs hitting the floor"

Is this a new AFSC? Do they train with the PJ's? I never heard of them back in my time during Vietnam. I'll keep my feet on the concrete flight line. Must be some mighty brave dudes doing that job. That photo sure would look good painted on one of these bomber jackets: http://www.peters-group.com/componen...oom/Itemid,68/
    Last edited by Blue Jacket; January 25th, 2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Added website
    May we never forget those in uniform who protect us night and day in lands far away. And those in all wars who paid the supreme sacrifice in defense of our country. May God Bless our Troops and First Responders.

Links