50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale

This is a discussion on 50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; The 5 openers are in the mail. I am however kind of screwed up right now. I will be kind of short on brass for ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale

The 5 openers are in the mail. I am however kind of screwed up right now. I will be kind of short on brass for a while. If anyone has some brass that has good lips to fit in a shell holder I would be willing to purchase them for .50 cents each so I won't have to shoot the ammo I've got or pull bullets and take a chance on screwing up like I did today. Please PM me or email me at ridurall@swoi.net I would like to purchase them with descrete PayPal. Well it is official, I’m a dumb ass, a fat onetoo. Today it was raining and has beenraining for several days so I didn’t go out to shoot the 50 BMG to empty thebrass. So I decided to use my fancybullet puller and pull the bullets on the rounds that I wanted to use to makebottle openers. The one thing I didn’tdo was take the empty shell and load it in my rifle to make the primer safe. Well after making the two horizontal cuts Istarted on the vertical cut. Now I’vedone this at least 50 times without problem but this time I screwed up bigtime. The primer went of, flew out ofthe primer pocket and hit me about 3 inches above my belly button. It didn’t hurt hardly at all but sure rang mybell. I had safety glasses on so itsaved my eye sight. After I figured thatI was not hurt bad I got up and noticed that my bib overalls had a hole inthem. I headed to the bedroom to doublecheck and found that my shirt, underwear and bib overalls was drenched inblood. I was bleeding like a stuckpig. I grabbed a towel and appliedpressure and hollered at my 10 year old son. When he saw the blood he startedto freak out but I told him to cool it. I changed my clothes while he held pressure on the wound and we headedfor the hospital. I called my 89 yearold father on the way and he was waiting with his van to take Scotty and I therest of the way. Once I got to thehospital the nurse checked me in and they called the sheriff and somehow letthem know I had been shot with a 50 BMG rifle. The deputy that showed up couldn’t believe that I had driven myself orthat I’d been shot with a 50 BMG. He hasknown me and my family for quite a while. Once they did the x-ray and CT scan they figured out that I had notmortally wounded myself. Thank goodnessfor fat. The primer went in above mybelly button and traveled about 6 inches to my right and stopped about 3 inchesunder the skin. The doctor felt aroundand thought he had figured out how to get it out and made a cut over where theprimer should be. After digging aroundfor 20 or 30 minutes he kept having trouble with the primer moving out frombetween the forceps. He sewed me back upand told me to see the surgeon on Thursday. Man do I feel stupid. I know better than this and could have killedthe primer with a drop of oil but I was in a hurry and it bit me. I guess it could have been worse, it couldhave lodged in my stomach or other important organ. The marks on my spine arefrom a spinal fusion I had about 4 years ago.

Ron

I'llcling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".

Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

2. Remove Ads

holy! i'm glad that you weren't mortally wounded! i hope you heal quickly - stay safe!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

(J.R.R.Tolkien [Faramir], The Two Towers

Scary berries!

money sent from state college, pa

glad to hear your gonna be alright!! stay safe!

Received my package from Ron today. These are really cool! Thanks again, kind sir, and mend up quick!

Ok folks I'm a bit behind because people keep sending me money. (Normally that would not be a problem) I just don't like setting on other peoples money so please don't send any money for a couple of weeks. I've got 100 Lake City brass cases on their way and I should get them in about a week. Then I can catch up on the 22 that I owe others and will be able to start making bottle openers for all who want them. The Dr. wanted to cut this primer out of me but I think I'm going to try and do without it. Thanks for understanding folks.

Ron
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Hey Ron... got my package the other day... Awesome! thanks again, glad you are ok..

Administrator
    Totally off topic, but here is some advice- get the thing removed. I was shot back in 02 and elected to not have it removed. It caused a lot of problems in 08 and I had to have surgery to have it removed. Basically, my body started to reject the bullet and began to push it back out. It was a lot bigger of a deal because it had been there for a long time, creating a lot more pain all over again.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I'm caught up folks, so if you need any bottle openers I'm ready to make them. Thank you for the kind words nsimp69. Sixto, I take what you said under considersation. Was your .22 stuck in tissue or in a fat layer?

I've got plenty of once fired brass and several bottle openers that are just about ready to ship. I just need to polish them and ship them out to anyone that needs some. Be sure and drop me a note if you would like to purchase any 50 BMG bottle openers.

Thanks
    Ron

Paypal Sent For Two Openers

Ronald,

I just sent you a paypal for two of the openers. Thanks.

Stuart

Thank you Stuart, your bottle openers will be shipping out today. Enjoy and Thanks again.

Ron

Ron,

Received the bottle openers today. They are awesome. I'll be making another order in the near future. Thanks for the quick turnaround!

-Frogger
    Last edited by Frogger; January 21st, 2012 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ridurall View Post
    Thank you Stuart, your bottle openers will be shipping out today. Enjoy and Thanks again.

Ron
    Ron,

I received the openers on Saturday and they look great. Thanks for the super fast shipping.

Stu

BTT

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast