50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale

This is a discussion on 50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Ron, are you still making these?...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale

Ron, are you still making these?

2. Remove Ads

Yes sir Brandon, I'm still in production. So far I've sold 655. It's been a bit slower this summer but there have been more bugs to kill so it's worked out well. I've got plenty of brass and bullets to keep every one happy though. Just let me know what you need. I'm still using the same PayPal address. ridurall@swoi.net and the price is still $15 each shipped.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

BTT with 696 bottle openers sold so far. Please let me know if you need any.
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Just sent you an order for two via pay pal.
    Thanks...

Thank you Minor, your two bottle openers shipped out this morning and were number 710 & 711. I do want to thank everyone for your support.

Ron

I just thought I'd bump this up a bit. I've sold 720 bottle openers without a complaint and have several made up ready to ship if your interested. They are still $15 each shipped no matter if you want to send a check or use PayPal. Take care and let me know what you need. Christmas is coming up and these make great gifts.

MTD
    PP your way for 2 units.
    I TX

Thank you MTD as soon as I get the PayPal notification I'll package them up to get out with tomorrow's mail.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Just ordered 5, check your email for payment. Thanks
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Sent PP for 1

Very cool indeed. I will be sending a check today. Again very cool.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Alan I got your payment for one today and Kyle I got your payment for 5 also. All 6 have been sent out in todays mail with delivery conformation. MTD if you sent money via PayPal for 2, I did not get it. My PayPal address is ridurall@swoi.net. I also take checks or money orders and still ship as soon as I get them. I've sell got enough to go around and can make them pretty quickly. I sure appreciate the orders folks. I've sold 727 of them now. You all have been good to me. Thanks again.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Got mine today, very cool. They will make great "stocking stuffers" (of course I am keeping a few for myself). Thanks!
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

It is always nice to hear of a satisified customer. The $15 price makes my wife mad because she found some on Ebay for $24 but I built them for him. I just didn't want to compete with him by advertising on Ebay. Thank you for Kudos.

Ron

Might just grab a couple of these as stocking stuffers this year

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast