50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale - Page 6

50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale

This is a discussion on 50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Just paid for 5 through PayPal and sent you an email. Should make great "Santa" gifts for some fellow American Legion Riders....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale

Just paid for 5 through PayPal and sent you an email. Should make great "Santa" gifts for some fellow American Legion Riders.
    If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself when I was younger

50 Caliber BMG Bottle Openers for sale

Paid you via PayPal.
    Thanks,
    Albert

MTD
    I can feel 2 of them heading my way!
    I TX

Just ordered one for a friend. Maybe now he'll invite me to shot that BFG

Thank you folks for your interest. So far I've sold 751 and I've got a bunch that only need polishing before sending. I recently purchased 100 LC 50 BMG brass cases and 600 API bullets.

Take care
    Ron
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

A friend did a little photo shop work on one ofmy bottle openers and I thought the background was pretty cool. I’ve made a new template out of gasketmaterial and the bottle openers are turning out great. I’ve got a good supply of bullets and brassto supply the Christmas socks. Let meknow what you need. I’ve sold 780 now.

I'llcling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".
    Se7en.US likes this.
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Do you still have any left?
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Made great Christmas gifts. Orderwed 5 and 4 guys were amazed at the idea and craftmanship. You probably guess--I kept one for me.
    If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself when I was younger

Yes sir I make them as needed and have made 913 so far. I do have plenty of brass and bullets to make as many as needed. So far I've been able to ship orders the next day with the exception of weekends when I ship first thing Monday morning. I've got 6 that only needed to be polished and have the tip painted. I can shipt them first thing in the morning.

Thanks for the interest. The Christmas season was great I had enough business to keep me hopping at a time when the bug killing business is pretty slow. I really appreciate you all.

Ron

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    PayPal payment in route.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Thank you Kyle, I shipped your bottle openers this afternoon. All this time I've been reloading on a RCBS press that a friend loaned me because he didn't need it. Well today he decided that it's time for him to start reloading for his Barrett. It's been great while it lasted but I've got to purchase my own press and dies. I'm lucky that they have sold so well that I've got the cash to do it now. My 50 BMG shooting buddy says he wants to pay 1/2. Wow, what great friends. This will not put a dent in my production of bottle openers though. I'm going to size up a bunch of cases and put bullets in them so I have plenty in stock to work from. If anyone has a quality 50 BMG loader w/dies you might let me know since I'm in the market.

Ron

I've been pretty lucky. I gave back the RCBS loader that I had been loaned and picked up a Lee Loader. It's working great and I even turned a piece of steel to go the the primer seater to swage the primer pocket on brass that requires it. I've now sold 946 bottle openers. I'm also having a blast loading different more accurate bullets for the 50 BMG. I've recently picked up some Lehigh Hybrid boreriders solids that I'm looking forward to doing some accurate load developement with and I've got some of the slowest powder available for the 50 BMG (Vihtavouri 20N29) and even a few more solids but 750 grain this time. I just wish we had a range here in Oklahoma where 1000 yard matches were active.

Just sent you payment for two of these. I have a feeling once some of the guys I work with on base see them you're going to get a few more orders. :)

I got the payment and your bottle openers are packaged up and will go out first thing in Monday morning's mail. Your's are #974 & 975.
    Thank you for your support.

Ron

Just received them and they look great! Thanks again!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast