WTS Kahr P45

WTS Kahr P45

This is a discussion on WTS Kahr P45 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Kahr P45, good condition. Includes original box and paperwork, 3 magazines and 2 holsters. Factory Meprolight night sights. $575 or best reasonable offer. Will consider ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS Kahr P45

WTS Kahr P45

Kahr P45, good condition. Includes original box and paperwork, 3 magazines and 2 holsters. Factory Meprolight night sights. $575 or best reasonable offer. Will consider some travel to meet at your FFL.
    How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy & productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised and taken care of.
    Suzanna Hupp

dropping price to $525.
    How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy & productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised and taken care of.
    Suzanna Hupp

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    I was curious if this had the blackened slide or regular satin stainless finish? Also, about how many years old is the gun and finally, can you share which holsters you have and the condition?

Thank you
    Gideon

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    I was curious if this had the blackened slide or regular satin stainless finish? Also, about how many years old is the gun and finally, can you share which holsters you have and the condition?

Thank you
    Gideon
    I bought it new in, I believe, 2009. I'll have to dig out my paperwork to be sure of the exact date.
    The holsters are a Comp-tac ctac and a Fist kydex IWB. It has the stainless slide.
    Suzanna Hupp

If the Ctac holster does not sell with gun, I will take it.............Kahr P45 is a great EDC

Any trades?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Family first, that's why I carry.

I'm trying to reduce the size of my collection, but there are a few specific guns I would consider in trade,
    One is a Ruger Blackhawk or Bisley in .45 Colt, another is a Ruger SP101 3"" .357. Not a whole lot else I want to add to my collection, but I might consider others.
    Suzanna Hupp

Come on, somebody has to be interested in this pistol. Great for concealed carry, .45 acp power in a package smaller than many 9mm's. Price drop to $500.
    Suzanna Hupp

Still for sale.
    Suzanna Hupp

Would it be a problem to post a couple pictures of it ? And roughly how many rounds have been put through it?
    Kimber Pro Carry HD
    Glock 23
    Springfield XD40
    Kahr CW9
    Browning Buckmark 22LR

Here's a few pics. Round count is around 1,000.
    Attached Images
    Suzanna Hupp

Where in California are you located for PPT.

guys this is a great ccw..........one of EDC's thin accurate, recoil is very manageable..............and I feel there is a big difference between the P45 and CW45........P45 is worth it...............

Located in Bakersfield
    Suzanna Hupp

Interested...

I'm interested in your P45. Need you to contact me. I sent you a PM, can you get back to me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast