Defensive Carry banner

something for everyone sale !!! (PA)

1K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  vic2367 
#1 · (Edited)
1) [REMOVED: ONLY ITEMS RELATED TO FORUM FOCUS ALLOWED IN BST]

2) S & W ar-15 .22lr 10rd mag ,,,,$ 20 SHIPPED

3) hest fixed blade , blade is in perfect condition ,,but the handles i was gonna strip off the paint , then decided not to ,as seen in the pic,,,,60 shipped

4) jantz supply 5in vg-10 and damascus blade blank ,,was going to be a project but blade is to small,, ,,,25 shipped

5) ferro rods ,,extra ,,8 shipped each ,,

6) zt 350 ,,with box and pocket clip ,,,,$ 95 shipped

7) spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, ,,too big for my taste,,$ 120 shipped

payment by money order or paypal +4 percent to vic2367.vp@gmail.com

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

See less See more
#2 ·
1) S & W ar-15 .22lr 10rd mag ,,,,$ 15 SHIPPED

2) hest fixed blade , blade is in perfect condition ,,but the handles i was gonna strip off the paint , then decided not to ,as seen in the pic,,,,60 shipped

3) jantz supply 5in vg-10 and damascus blade blank ,,was going to be a project but blade is to small,, ,,,20 shipped

4) ferro rods ,,extra ,,6 shipped each ,,

5) spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, ,,too big for my taste,,$ 110 shipped

price drop on these !!!

#3 ·
spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, now $ 105 shipped

#4 ·
1) ferro rods ,,extra ,,5 shipped each ,,

5) spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, ,,too big for my taste,,$ 95 shipped

price drop on these !!!

#5 ·
1) REMOVED - ONLY GUN ITEMS ALLOWED FOR SALE

2) ferro rods ,,extra ,,5 shipped each ,,

3) spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, ,,too big for my taste,,$ 90 shipped

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.