something for everyone sale !!! (PA)

This is a discussion on something for everyone sale !!! (PA) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 1) [REMOVED: ONLY ITEMS RELATED TO FORUM FOCUS ALLOWED IN BST] 2) S & W ar-15 .22lr 10rd mag ,,,,$ 20 SHIPPED 3) hest fixed ...

Thread: something for everyone sale !!! (PA)

1) [REMOVED: ONLY ITEMS RELATED TO FORUM FOCUS ALLOWED IN BST]

2) S & W ar-15 .22lr 10rd mag ,,,,$ 20 SHIPPED

3) hest fixed blade , blade is in perfect condition ,,but the handles i was gonna strip off the paint , then decided not to ,as seen in the pic,,,,60 shipped

4) jantz supply 5in vg-10 and damascus blade blank ,,was going to be a project but blade is to small,, ,,,25 shipped

5) ferro rods ,,extra ,,8 shipped each ,,

6) zt 350 ,,with box and pocket clip ,,,,$ 95 shipped

7) spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, ,,too big for my taste,,$ 120 shipped

payment by money order or paypal +4 percent to vic2367.vp@gmail.com

Last edited by vic2367; May 8th, 2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Removed ad for phone.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

1) S & W ar-15 .22lr 10rd mag ,,,,$ 15 SHIPPED

2) hest fixed blade , blade is in perfect condition ,,but the handles i was gonna strip off the paint , then decided not to ,as seen in the pic,,,,60 shipped

3) jantz supply 5in vg-10 and damascus blade blank ,,was going to be a project but blade is to small,, ,,,20 shipped

4) ferro rods ,,extra ,,6 shipped each ,,

5) spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, ,,too big for my taste,,$ 110 shipped

price drop on these !!!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, now $ 105 shipped

1) ferro rods ,,extra ,,5 shipped each ,,

5) spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, ,,too big for my taste,,$ 95 shipped

price drop on these !!!

1) REMOVED - ONLY GUN ITEMS ALLOWED FOR SALE

2) ferro rods ,,extra ,,5 shipped each ,,

3) spyderco persian vg-10 steel pocket clip ,and box, ,,too big for my taste,,$ 90 shipped

phone is sold !!