WTT 3' Ruger SP101 + extras, Morgantown WV

This is a discussion on WTT 3' Ruger SP101 + extras, Morgantown WV within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a 3" Stainless Ruger SP101 that just doesn't do it for me. Has (by my shoddy math) just shy of 600 rounds through ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yankeejib

Thread: WTT 3' Ruger SP101 + extras, Morgantown WV

I have a 3" Stainless Ruger SP101 that just doesn't do it for me. Has (by my shoddy math) just shy of 600 rounds through it. Includes box, manual, and (if I can find it) the lock that came with it.

Included in the pot is ammo and accessories. I have 40 rounds of .357 Remington 125gr Golden Sabre; 15 rds .357 American Eagle 158gr JSP: 25 rds .357 WWB 110gr JHP; 20 rds Fiocchi .357 142gr FMJTC; 25 .38+P 125gr Rem Golden Sabre, 95 rds .38+P Rem UMC 125gr SJHP; and 25 rds .38 PMC Bronze 132 gr FMJ.

Also, a bunch of brass. (275) .38, (55) .38+P, and (150) .357; some of the .38+P and .357 are nickel plated. This represents every single round that's been through the gun, not counting the 1 round of Hornady .357 they fired at the factory (which I also still have).

Also, (2) HKS #36 speedloaders and (2) 5rd Tuff Products speed strips, AND a black Simply Rugged Silver Dollar Pancake (right hand, no IWB option).

I'm interested in a FTF trade (with ID and bill of sale) in or around Morgantown, WV for a Gen 3 or 4 Glock 26, +/- cash depending on accessories and condition. Will also consider any .45 ACP (not GAP) Glock, possibly willing to sell outright.

There's nothing wrong with the gun; I just don't like a revolver as much as a Glock. Willing to consider other trades; hit me up. Thanks for looking, and have a great day. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Carson.

Dang, wish I hadn't spent all my money on Facebook stock.
    Madcap_Magician likes this.

I think I've been too narrow on my trade criteria. I'd prefer to keep it FTF in WV, but will ship to FFL for the right trade. I've never done it before, so you may have to give me a little guidance on the process.

I'd still prefer a G26, but would also consider other Glocks, or other quality semiauto pistols, preferably in 9MM.

Thanks again.

Off the market; going to just keep it and buy a G26. Thanks anyway.