WTS or Trade my Sig P226R in .357sig for XD or XDm

This is a discussion on WTS or Trade my Sig P226R in .357sig for XD or XDm within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a Sig P226R in .357sig in about 85-90%. It has some holster wear from being used but functions perfectly. I just stripped it ...

Thread: WTS or Trade my Sig P226R in .357sig for XD or XDm

WTS or Trade my Sig P226R in .357sig for XD or XDm

I have a Sig P226R in .357sig in about 85-90%. It has some holster wear from being used but functions perfectly. I just stripped it down all the way and gave it a good cleaning. I'm looking for an XD 45 4 or 5" models or a 4" XDm 45 plus cash. We can discuss this with offers. ThanksIMG_1264.jpg
    Can send more pics upon request. Will sell for $600 obo
    Last edited by k6gixx; May 25th, 2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: price
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it, American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them."

2. Remove Ads

I have a XD 40 with one box of shells run through it, interested???

originally not, but I can't really find any reason not to get another 40. Send me a PM and we can talk
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it, American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them."

Gun is sold