Defensive Carry banner

Handguns for Sale/Trade (GA)

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Busby 
#1 ·
I have several guns that I am interested in selling or trading for other guns. Let me know what you have and I will let you know if I am interested. I do not have interest in black powder guns or bows. I am in Georgia and am ok with shipping to an FFL. I can be reached at hwb111@yahoo.com
You can see pictures by copying and pasting the link into your browser or if it is a different color, just click it.
New Gun Pictures pictures by hwb111 - Photobucket

Glock 26 Gen 3 –(9mm) Brand new unfired. No night sights. Was at the factory just last week. $500 shipped

Glock 23 Gen 3 – (40 S&W) Brand new unfired. No night sights. Was at the factory just last week. $500 shipped

Glock 19 Gen 3 –(9mm) 50 rounds fired. LNIB with no night sights. Comes with pocket holster and Blackhawk holster. $550 shipped.

Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox –(32 acp) low round count with box, lock, and documents. Comes with a pocket holster and a Don Humme belt holster…both right handed. $325 shipped.

IWI (Israel Weapons Industries) Baby Eagle .40 S&W. Comes with box, original sights, bright night sights (installed), and two magazines. Unsure of round count but shoots well. Tan frame and dark green slide. $500 shipped.

Springfield Armory 1911 Champion – (45 acp) Gun is in excellent condition with box, gear, magazine, and paperwork. Low round count with iron sights. $575 shipped.

Charter Arms Bulldog .44 special – Gun is in excellent condition with factory box and paperwork. Comes with a 3 inch barrel and grips in excellent condition. Unknown round count. This is an early Charter Arms Corp manufactured in Stratford, Conn (1964-1991). $400 shipped.

Rossi M518 Stainless .22 LR – Gun is in excellent condition. Unknown round count. $375 shipped.

Smith & Wesson M 15-4 (.38 special) – Gun is in excellent condition. Unknown round count. Blue gun with a 2 inch barrel. $550 shipped.

In the pictures you will see an old set of Government sized genuine ivory grips. Taken off an old Colt from before WWI . $425 shipped.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.