WTS: 3 holsters for a Sig P228/P229R and mag pouch.

This is a discussion on WTS: 3 holsters for a Sig P228/P229R and mag pouch. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have 3 holsters and a mag pouch for a P228/229 with a rail. I no longer have the gun so these are not needed. ...

Thread: WTS: 3 holsters for a Sig P228/P229R and mag pouch.

WTS: 3 holsters for a Sig P228/P229R and mag pouch.

I have 3 holsters and a mag pouch for a P228/229 with a rail. I no longer have the gun so these are not needed. Here they are:

1) Safariland 6280 level II duty holster with plain leather finish. Near mint condition. SLS hood and retention adjustment screw. Will sell for $70 shipped. Picture #1.

2) Safariland 6378 ALS paddle holster in STX Tac finish. Excellent + condition. Comes with paddle and belt loops. Great paddle and very comfortable. Secure retention to boot. Will sell for $40 shipped.

3) Lobo Gunleather improved pancake holster in horsehide with a sweat shield. Mahogany in color. Brand new, never worn. 1.5" belt loops. One sweet looking and feeling rig. will sell for $70 shipped. I paid $78.

4) Safariland NyLok double magazine holder will fit full size double stack magazines including Sig 226,8,9 and other mags. Brand new in bag. Will sell for $20 shipped.

The following pics correspond with the order listed above:

I accept PayPal gift or USPS MO as payment. Please email me at firearmstraining44@gmail.com for fastest response. You can email or im me through the site also. Also if you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks for looking.

2. Remove Ads

Make some reasonable offers guys and gals. I am willing to deal.

Ok, I am looking for OWB for P228. I will offer 50.00 for the Lobo. I will pay shipping to NC. Let me know and I will send USPS Money order. Thanks.
    K9, Colt 3 5 7
    Colt Python 6",4", 2.5"
    Sig P225
    Sig P239 SAS/DAK
    Colt Diamondback
    Colt Trooper .357