FS in Huntsville ,AL : MREs 16 meals w/ heater per case $60 (+$22 to ship UPS)

This is a discussion on FS in Huntsville ,AL : MREs 16 meals w/ heater per case $60 (+$22 to ship UPS) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; For Sale: SURE-PAK MREs . 16 MEALS a case with heaters! (Not 12). Expire 11/2013. FWIW , MREs can got 2+ years after expire date. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Augrunt

Thread: FS in Huntsville ,AL : MREs 16 meals w/ heater per case $60 (+$22 to ship UPS)

For Sale: SURE-PAK MREs . 16 MEALS a case with heaters! (Not 12). Expire 11/2013. FWIW , MREs can got 2+ years after expire date. Trust me, I learned from work and my days in the Army.

Meals include : Sloppy Joe , Beef Patty , Chili w/ beans , Spaghetti , Cheese tortellini and more . I wont bust the band and check all of them but here is some info: http://www.surepak12.com/documents/S...I_No_Price.pdf . I will say these taste 100x better than the ones I had in the Army. I CANNOT guarantee what meals are in each case. I have multiple cases and offer discounts on multi case purchases.
    Attached Images
    Airborne Falcon likes this.
    ARMY INFANTRY 11c

What use is an unloaded gun? --Tony Soprano

"A ___ is better than the ___ you left at/ in the ____" -- My answer to 99% of the ?'s on here