WTSOT: Ruger Service Six, VG condition (MN)

This is a discussion on WTSOT: Ruger Service Six, VG condition (MN) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a blue .38 Special 4" Service Six, serial # 158-XXXXXX, with both the standard grips and the Ruger logo Magna grips. It is ...

Thread: WTSOT: Ruger Service Six, VG condition (MN)

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar

WTSOT: Ruger Service Six, VG condition (MN)

I have a blue .38 Special 4" Service Six, serial # 158-XXXXXX, with both the standard grips and the Ruger logo Magna grips. It is a very pretty gun, but it is the one I accidentally bought on Gunbroker about two weeks ago. I have not shot it yet.

The original owner said he had only fired about a box through it when it was purchased in 1980, and it has sat in his closet ever since.

There is some slight speckling on the gun that doesn't rise to the level of pitting, but other than that, it looks almost unfired.

$400 FTF in MN, will ship if you cover shipping, will trade straight across for a blued or stainless Service or Speed Six in .357 magnum, or trade into a Beretta 92A1, Beretta M9, Sig Sauer P226, or S&W M&P 9.

Pictures forthcoming.
    Hakkaa päälle!

2. Remove Ads