I’m selling my Kahr CW9 in the box with trigger lock, owner’s manual, and a spare 7 round magazine that I got back in January. I’ve put about 800 rounds through it without a single hiccup. This is an awesome little gun but it doesn’t fit my hand as well as I’d like it to so I’m looking at another model. I have meticulously cleaned this gun from day one and oil it weekly. When it’s not in my waistband, it’s in a climate controlled, padded safe. If you know anything about Kahr’s (and I’m assuming you do if you’re on this blog) then you know how quality these firearms are. I feel that the CW9 is a perfect size for IWB carry. It’s large enough to shoot comfortably as your pinky finger can find a home but it’s small enough to easily conceal under almost any shirt (I wear pretty fitted clothing and my wife almost never knows when I’m carrying and when I’m not).
I’m also including my custom right-handed PJ IWB Belt Clip holster. I had Paul at PJ’s make this for me and I’ve loved this holster for its amazing thinness, which makes in very comfortable and also for its on/off ease. This holster has a slight FBI cant but I still carry it in the appendix (1 o’clock) position about half the time so I can access it easily while wearing a backpack or messenger bag.
I’m located in Indianapolis, IN. I will ship to any FFL dealer in the U.S. at the buyer’s expense.
Message me for pricing.