WTS. Collectible Desert Digi Camo SIG SAUER P250C with Night Sights NIB never fired

This is a discussion on WTS. Collectible Desert Digi Camo SIG SAUER P250C with Night Sights NIB never fired within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a new in box, never fired, collectible Sig Sauer P250C in 9 MM with factory night sights with the discontinued desert digital camouflage ...

Thread: WTS. Collectible Desert Digi Camo SIG SAUER P250C with Night Sights NIB never fired

WTS. Collectible Desert Digi Camo SIG SAUER P250C with Night Sights NIB never fired

I have a new in box, never fired, collectible Sig Sauer P250C in 9 MM with factory night sights with the discontinued desert digital camouflage frame. Includes everything from the factory, hard case, lock, manual, warranty card, grease, chamber flag, and one 15 round magazine. Asking $550 shipped, discreet paypal or money order preferred. Will only ship where legal. Cross posted on other forums, bills are burying me so all my collection is being liquidated.

2. Remove Ads