M&P 9C box w/everything,crossbreed quick clip holster & leather mag carrier- $500 DFW

This is a discussion on M&P 9C box w/everything,crossbreed quick clip holster & leather mag carrier- $500 DFW within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Traded for an M&P 9C this weekend. Took it to the range, put 100 rounds through it, and it was excellent. The gun is clean, ...

Thread: M&P 9C box w/everything,crossbreed quick clip holster & leather mag carrier- $500 DFW

M&P 9C box w/everything,crossbreed quick clip holster & leather mag carrier- $500 DFW

Traded for an M&P 9C this weekend. Took it to the range, put 100 rounds through it, and it was excellent. The gun is clean, comes in the box w/2 mags (1 with pinkie extension) all three grip panels, PLUS it has a crossbreed quick clip holster and leather mag carrier.... all for $500.

There is not a thing wrong with this gun, just not enough size difference from my P228 to keep it.

Trade interests would include single stack 9mms, A Shield would be excellent, a Colt Defender takes you to the front of the class... A lightweight 1911 might be considered as well. Let me know what you have, handguns only please...

I try to meet for FTF during the day (lunch time) in the North Dallas corridor... Bass Pro Grapevine to Bullet Trap in Plano. My nights & weekends are packed.... I will ship to your FFL for $35. pm or e-mail with questions, offers, etc...
    M&P 9C 001.jpgM&P 9C 004.jpg
    Last edited by Bufford; June 26th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

2. Remove Ads

Well, lets make it $500 and see who may be interested.....

traded