WTS IN MIAMI FL: S&W Governor 45LC, .410 WITH CT Lasergrip (new)

This is a discussion on WTS IN MIAMI FL: S&W Governor 45LC, .410 WITH CT Lasergrip (new) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Okay folks, I got this gun with the idea that I might want to have my wife use it as her backup when we travel. ...

Thread: WTS IN MIAMI FL: S&W Governor 45LC, .410 WITH CT Lasergrip (new)

Exclamation WTS IN MIAMI FL: S&W Governor 45LC, .410 WITH CT Lasergrip (new)

Okay folks, I got this gun with the idea that I might want to have my wife use it as her backup when we travel. I didn't take into account the recoil and the fact that as a breast cancer survivor she'll never be able to shoot something like this again nor does she want to! I should have consulted her first, huh? Well, now I'd like to sell it and I'll include the beautiful Alessi holster I bought for it as well, no extra charge. This gun has the CT Laser grip package, as well. It has been fired exactly ONE time. It's practically NIB for all intents and purposes. I paid over $900 including the transfer fees etc. I'm asking $750 OBO. WP_000110.jpgWP_000106.jpgWP_000112.jpg
    Last edited by ExSoldier; June 29th, 2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Update to "OR BEST OFFER"
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

remember folks this is an "or best offer" deal! I'm open to negotiate some.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Still have your Governor?

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Okay folks, I got this gun with the idea that I might want to have my wife use it as her backup when we travel. I didn't take into account the recoil and the fact that as a breast cancer survivor she'll never be able to shoot something like this again nor does she want to! I should have consulted her first, huh? Well, now I'd like to sell it and I'll include the beautiful Alessi holster I bought for it as well, no extra charge. This gun has the CT Laser grip package, as well. It has been fired exactly ONE time. It's practically NIB for all intents and purposes. I paid over $900 including the transfer fees etc. I'm asking $750 OBO. WP_000110.jpgWP_000106.jpgWP_000112.jpg
    Still have your Governor for sale?

Still have your Governor for sale?

YES! But my neighbor would like to buy it for his birthday next month. He's offered
    $700. That would be a ftf sale. I'll sell it to you for the quoted $750 if you act fast.
    I see you're in Ft. Lauderdale. I could meet you for a ftf sale. Cash of course.

this gun is now gone! Traded at the gun show today for a sig sauer mk25 9mm.

Exclamation This thread is now closed

this thread is now closed the item is gone.