Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS IN MIAMI FL: S&W Governor 45LC, .410 WITH CT Lasergrip (new)

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  ExSoldier 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay folks, I got this gun with the idea that I might want to have my wife use it as her backup when we travel. I didn't take into account the recoil and the fact that as a breast cancer survivor she'll never be able to shoot something like this again nor does she want to! I should have consulted her first, huh? Well, now I'd like to sell it and I'll include the beautiful Alessi holster I bought for it as well, no extra charge. This gun has the CT Laser grip package, as well. It has been fired exactly ONE time. It's practically NIB for all intents and purposes. I paid over $900 including the transfer fees etc. I'm asking $750 OBO. Gun Revolver Airsoft gun Starting pistol
Shoulder Product Bag Arm Joint
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

See less See more
#2 ·
remember folks this is an "or best offer" deal! I'm open to negotiate some.

#3 ·
Still have your Governor?

Okay folks, I got this gun with the idea that I might want to have my wife use it as her backup when we travel. I didn't take into account the recoil and the fact that as a breast cancer survivor she'll never be able to shoot something like this again nor does she want to! I should have consulted her first, huh? Well, now I'd like to sell it and I'll include the beautiful Alessi holster I bought for it as well, no extra charge. This gun has the CT Laser grip package, as well. It has been fired exactly ONE time. It's practically NIB for all intents and purposes. I paid over $900 including the transfer fees etc. I'm asking $750 OBO. View attachment 60305 View attachment 60306 View attachment 60307
Still have your Governor for sale?

#5 ·
YES! But my neighbor would like to buy it for his birthday next month. He's offered
$700. That would be a ftf sale. I'll sell it to you for the quoted $750 if you act fast.
I see you're in Ft. Lauderdale. I could meet you for a ftf sale. Cash of course.

#6 ·
this gun is now gone! Traded at the gun show today for a sig sauer mk25 9mm.

#7 ·
This thread is now closed

this thread is now closed the item is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.