In TX - Beretta PX4 Fullsize with SIX factory magazines

This is a discussion on In TX - Beretta PX4 Fullsize with SIX factory magazines within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; FS in College Station, Texas area - One fullsize Beretta PX4 9mm. Has exactly 463 rounds through the gun - has NEVER failed. I am ...

Thread: In TX - Beretta PX4 Fullsize with SIX factory magazines

In TX - Beretta PX4 Fullsize with SIX factory magazines

FS in College Station, Texas area - One fullsize Beretta PX4 9mm. Has exactly 463 rounds through the gun - has NEVER failed.

I am including SIX factory magazines. Five of them are 17 rounders, and one is a 15 round magazine.

Gun was basically an occasional car gun. There are a couple of minor, minor marks from a couple of holsterings (they don't really even show up in photos).

Includes case and all manuals. Also, the included cleaning brushes have never been opened, and I have the two extra backstraps included as well.

The gun was bought in May 2011. I am only selling it to pay for a second M&P Shield I purchased today.

My price for the gun and 6 mags is $475 firm. No trades. (Since I need the money to help pay for another gun I just bought).

Face to Face sales only. Might be willing to meet part of the way to nearby cities (Houston/Waco/Austin area).

First "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it. Email me at: goldfishpanda@hotmail.com

2. Remove Ads

LOWERED PRICE - $465 local pickup!

SOLD!