FS: GLOCK 19 & 27 + H&K USPc + COLT 3.5" OFFICER'S 1911 + S&W 629 .44 MAG (TX)

FS: GLOCK 19 & 27 + H&K USPc + COLT 3.5" OFFICER'S 1911 + S&W 629 .44 MAG (TX)

This is a discussion on FS: GLOCK 19 & 27 + H&K USPc + COLT 3.5" OFFICER'S 1911 + S&W 629 .44 MAG (TX) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Houston , Texas , TX Yes, my internet is not fast enough here to upload pictures right now but I can send them via phone. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FS: GLOCK 19 & 27 + H&K USPc + COLT 3.5" OFFICER'S 1911 + S&W 629 .44 MAG (TX)

Lightbulb FS: GLOCK 19 & 27 + H&K USPc + COLT 3.5" OFFICER'S 1911 + S&W 629 .44 MAG (TX)

Houston , Texas , TX

Yes, my internet is not fast enough here to upload pictures right now but I can send them via phone. I will post them as soon as I can.

I keep all of my pistols in the best condition possible. They are stored properly & always cleaned after use.

1. GLOCK 19 (FULLY CUSTOMIZED) 9mm

>>> 2011 CUSTOM GLOCK 19 (Generation 4) is up-for-sale ~
    >>> Beautiful Carbon Fiber Finish on Frame (which is corrosion resistant & is NOT affected by any solvents or cleaning solutions!
    >>> Mag Well Plug
    >>> Custom Rounded Trigger Guard
    >>> Extended Side-Stop-Lever
    >>> Heavy Tungsten Guide Rod (to control the muzzle flip) w/ recoil spring assembly
    >>> 3.5# Connector for a lighter & smoother trigger-pull
    >>> Custom ported slide (the Skeletonized-Slide looks great but it also allows for a faster cycling speed & lighter carry weight!
    >>> State-Of-The-Art CERAKOTE™ CERAMIC SLIDE FINISH which resists scratches, chipping, and any abrasive cleaning solvents!!! (65-Rockwell Hardness)
    >>> Trijicon "Diamond Speed-Sights" Night-Sights (this is a "no guess" system that gives you the fastest target acquisition possible with pistol sights!!! You will put them on every one of your guns once your try these out! The TRITIUM is VERY bright and BRAND-NEW!
    >>> There are no surprises here... this is just a beautiful custom GLOCK 19 that you will NOT be disappointed with~!
    >>> 1 x 15+1 Mag & 1 x 10+1 Mag (See below for the 3 x 33-Round Mags)

I purchased it for $1295.00 USD on GunBroker & I am selling it for $1100 USD FTF in TX or shipped via FFL.

(I do have 3 x 33-Round 9mm Magazines for sale as well. Please send me a msg if you are interested & if you purchase this Glock 19 I will put them at a discount!)

2. COLT MK IV (Series 80) OFFICER'S ACP 3.5" 1911 *(.45 ACP) with 1 x 8+1 Nighthawk-Clip & 2 x 7+1 Wilson Combat Clips! EXCELLENT Condition! This pistol is black everywhere except the barrel.

I paid $1200.00 USD + 3 x $40 for the mags ($1320.00 USD total) and it has been fired approximately 150 times (most likely less). It is a straight shooter just like my H&K and I have NEVER had it fail to feed like many, many, many 1911 designs!!! Night Sights are installed as well and are bright! I am selling it for $1080 USD OBO FTF in TX or shipped via FFL.

3. GLOCK 27 (.40 S&W)

>>> Gen 3
    >>> XS Big Dot Night-Sights (The larger Big-Dot NS)
    >>> Lone Wolf 3.5# Connector
    >>> 2 x 10+1 clips

I paid approximately $675 total for this setup and it has never failed to feed in over 1500 rounds! I only shoot WWB & High-Quality Hollow-Point Ammunition through my pistols! I am selling the pistol + the 2 magazines for $525 USD OBO FTF in TX or shipped via FFL.

4. Smith & Wesson (PRE-LOCK) "Trail Boss" MODEL 629 (.44 Magnum) Revolver!!!

This is a real beauty but it kicks like a mule (though being on the receiving end would be the equivalent of being hit by a small cannon)! I have only put 23 rounds through it... that was all that I could handle before I started to see bone ground off of my right thumb during target practice with it ;-)

It is in pristine condition and I paid $975.00 USD on GunBroker for it. I am selling it for $775 USD OBO FTF in TX or shipped via FFL.

5. H&K USP COMPACT (.40 S&W)

>>> This is easily the best pistol that I shoot with. It is as reliable as my Glocks (has NEVER failed to feed a round), comes with great, very bright Night Sights, & wins hands down for the most smooth recoil action of any pistol that I own (not including my Ruger SP101 by Gemini Customs or my Ed Brown Kobra Carry >>> those can't be in the game b/c it just wouldn't be fair now would it ;-)

I paid $925.00 USD & I am selling it for $775 USD OBO FTF in TX or shipped via FFL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of the pistols. Thank you & best wishes!

+ I have a TON of AWESOME holsters in NEW & LIKE-NEW CONDITION! (Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Lou Alessi, and Sharkskin holsters from High Noon Holsters as well! --- most of my holsters are sharkskin...

~KAS
    Last edited by kashton; July 14th, 2012 at 11:46 PM.

1. GLOCK 19 (FULLY CUSTOMIZED) 9mm

2. COLT MK IV (Series 80) OFFICER'S ACP 3.5" 1911 *(.45 ACP) with 1 x 8+1 Nighthawk-Clip & 2 x 7+1 Wilson Combat Clips! EXCELLENT Condition! This pistol is black everywhere except the barrel.

3. GLOCK 27 (.40 S&W)

4. Smith & Wesson (PRE-LOCK) "Trail Boss" MODEL 629 (.44 Magnum) Revolver!!!

ccman likes this.

5. H&K USP COMPACT (.40 S&W)

To The Top

You pm box is full according to the message I tried to send. I have sent you an email. Thanks, Bill
    SWENSON BOBCAT .45, SWENSON COMBAT COMMANDER .45 (built for me by Armand), TUSSEY JR KIMBER RCP .45, S&W 37(PERUVIAN PIP)
    US ARMY 1959-1965
    USAR 1975
    NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT

Email sent

I am cleaning out my PMs. Please forward them again if they did not go through the first time. KAS

Glock 19 customized & 1 x 33-rd mag are sold

Someone buy that 629 TRAIL BOSS. I keep looking at the picture and drooling on my keyboard.
    I wish I had the cash to do a straight deal on that one.
    The kick of a mule.

lol, i hate to sell it... and yes it does... a 9mm to that 44 mag hitting a sand trap is like a .223 FMJ to a 2,000-LB JDAM hitting the side of a mountain

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHMASTER View Post
    Someone buy that 629 TRAIL BOSS. I keep looking at the picture and drooling on my keyboard.
    I wish I had the cash to do a straight deal on that one.
    The kick of a mule.
    S&W 629 is as of right now, SPF!

to the top!

Both the GLOCK 19 $1200 custom (Gen 4) & the S&W Model 629 "Trail Boss" Revolver are now SOLD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast