WTS-Maxpedition Gearslinger Monsoon Bag

This is a discussion on WTS-Maxpedition Gearslinger Monsoon Bag within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I love this bag, I use it for all my business travel. Like all Maxpedition gear, it is CC friendly as the hydration pocket is ...

Thread: WTS-Maxpedition Gearslinger Monsoon Bag

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

WTS-Maxpedition Gearslinger Monsoon Bag

I love this bag, I use it for all my business travel. Like all Maxpedition gear, it is CC friendly as the hydration pocket is felt lined and will accept Velcro holsters and magazine holders. It is very comfortable even with a firearm (I carry a full size 1911 and three magazines and do not even know they are there). I am selling as this goes over my right shoulder and I broke my collarbone last year and it hits right where the break was and healed and causes me pain. I have ordered a Maxpediton bag that goes over my left shoulder. It is in excellent condition, no marks or tears. $85.00 shipped.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Just a friendly heads-up to potential buyers. The Monsoon really is a great bag, extremely rugged, and can hold quite a bit. Good for a day pack or hunting bag. I love mine, and $85 is a good price for one in good condition.

kapnketel, good luck with your sale!

The thing with Maxpedition gear, is that those in the know, know... and some of those that aren't are curious. A partner at my firm once said "that looks like an ammo bag or something" to which I replied that's because it is. That was the end of that conversation... I hope.

In another incident, I was waiting in line at a local sporting goods store, and the guy behind me looked to be 'in the know', and revealed his cards when he asked about the bag and what I keep in it.

I told him it was just a man purse.

The problem that I am concerned about is that sometimes those in the know are not the GGs, and a BG could potentially grab the bag...

My other 'complaint' is that the Maxpack I run with isn't quite big enough to allow easy extraction of my PPQ.

Just some thoughts. I do like the bag, however... and would not dissuade someone from purchasing one.
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Distinguished Member
    I've got one of the early Maxpedition Fatboy Versapack's that I bought back in the 90's. It's got a lot of miles on it and it's still just as good as new. I use it as a gear-overflow "man-purse" when I want to carry more than my usual on-body EDC. Quality stuff from the word GO! 85 bucks for a Monsoon is a great deal!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Sale pending

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Sold