WTS NE Ohio. AR lower and other stuff.

This is a discussion on WTS NE Ohio. AR lower and other stuff. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; OK up for sale is a nice AR15 lower that I've had for a couple years. It was sold by Vadalia Police Supply in Georgia ...

Thread: WTS NE Ohio. AR lower and other stuff.

VIP Member

WTS NE Ohio. AR lower and other stuff.

OK up for sale is a nice AR15 lower that I've had for a couple years. It was sold by Vadalia Police Supply in Georgia and it has a PSA LPK. It has a MagPul enhanced trigger guard and a single point sling adapter. Moe grip and Moe stock. It looks new and is pretty nice. $325 shipped.

AR new.jpg

Lower only for sale.

Second thing for sale is a Worr Games products Black Magic Paintball Gun. It has a computerized brain and can shoot up to 15 balls a second. It has an electronic eye that prevents paintballs from being chopped during rapid fire. It is an honest to goodness awesome paintball gun. I was a sponsored Worr games player for years and this was their best gun, top of the line when I got it. If you like paintball you owe it to yourself to jump on this.....I don't sell junk and I wouldn't sell this except I just flat out don't play anymore.

I'll also include a DYE barrel, a top end loader*, and a complete set of spare computer parts to build another gun or to keep this one running for years to come. I will also include a 4500 psi 68 CI compressed air tank for the price of $425 shipped. THIS IS A STEAL!

I will post pics tonight after work.

* The loader was used for a whole season of professional play by 5 time world champion Todd Martinez of team Dynasty.

ps-todd-240.jpg
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    OK folks, lets make some offers.

Here are updated pics of the actual lower. The single point sling adapter is not on here in these photos.
    AR v1.jpg

AR v2.jpg

Here are the pics of the paintball gun as promised. The gun comes with everything in the pic (case included) plus spare parts. Schweet!
    pgun1.jpg

pgun2.jpg
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a

How low can I low ball you?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin03 View Post
    How low can I low ball you?
    You know I'll give you a good deal. PM me.
    Mark Twain:

VIP Member
    Lower is SPF.
    Mark Twain: