FS (MI): Hornady LNL AP, primers, powder, bullets 38/357/ ETC in Lansing
I just do not use it enough....I only load a couple calibers and with the frequency I shoot, I can just buy. So here is everything.
1) Hornady LNL AP press. I purchased this around Feb. of this year. Ive loaded probably 300 rounds total between .327, .38 and .357. This will also come with everything that came in the box. Primer tubes, pistol/rifle rotor and 3 extra springs.
2) .38/357 with RCBS spacer rings.
3) 900 Remington small pistol and 700 CCI Small rifle primers and RCBS Primer tray.
4) Frankford Arsenal digital calipers and scale.
5) 700 .38/357 XTP 110gr bullets and less than 100 .38/357 XTP 125gr bullets.
7 ) Powders... Ive used more of the Lil'Gun than any of the others, I think the 231 is unsed. But Ive only used these powders to load on this press, so they are still almost full.
Hodgden Lil' Gun, Winchester 296 and 231 and Hodgden HS-6.
8) 100 pieces new Starline 357 brass.
9) Spent brass you see in the ziplock bags. 38 special and 357.
11) 4 additional lock n load bushings and the all the dies are installed in bushings.
I am going to ask $600 for everything Shipping to be covered by buyer if needed. I would like to sell everything together. I can and will split but preference will be given to a package deal. I do have the paperwork that came with the press as well. This works flawlessly and did right out of the box. Prefer face to face transaction, but will ship the non hazardous items on the buyers dime.
I am open to reasonable offers/trades for other pistols as well as cash is king. Everything is located in Lansing and I will drive a short distance to complete transaction. More pictures of specifics can be taken if anyone wants them.