AR for sale NE Ohio

AR for sale NE Ohio

This is a discussion on AR for sale NE Ohio within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; OK guys as many of you know I have 3 ARs. I have decided that I need some farm implements worse than I need a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: AR for sale NE Ohio

VIP Member

AR for sale NE Ohio

OK guys as many of you know I have 3 ARs. I have decided that I need some farm implements worse than I need a third AR15 so I'm going to sell one.

I have three and, frankly, I love them all and I can't really decide on what to sell. That's where you come in. I'll sell the first one that somebody really wants to buy. So here are your choices.

The DM gun: BCM 18 inch upper with a stainless 1 in 8 twist barrel. It has a Viking tactics free float rail and all sorts of MagPul Moe goodness. It also comes with a PSA FA BCG and charging handle. This is the most accurate rifle I have ever owned and shoots sub .25 MOA with 69 grain SMKs. This is a great rifle. $1225 shipped. This gun comes without the scope.

ar3.jpg

ar4.jpg

The M&P upper: Gun # 2 is a S&W flat top upper with a 16 inch 1 in 9 twist barrel. It is my first AR and is the most proven gun in my AR stable. I have well over a thousand rounds through it and it has never had a single failure. It comes with the same lower pictured on the DM gun with all MagPul furniture and a single point sling attachment. It can be purchased plain or with a scope & rings. It also can be purchased with a standard Moe Fore-end or a MidWest industries quad rail. Price is $825 for the base gun and offers for the scope and quad rail can be sent via PM.

AR v2.jpg

HPIM3472 1000x492.jpg

BCM Fighting gun upper: Last choice is a 14.5 inch BCM M4 upper with a pinned and welded A2X flash hider. It has a 1 in 7 twist BBl and is almost brand new. It too comes with a troy FDE rear sight and the Midwest industries fore-end. $1225 shipped. Lower is the same as above.

HPIM3465 606x1000.jpg

HPIM3468 1000x750.jpg

* The lower and BCG is the same with all three guns and is the ones pictured on the DM gun.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    A word of warning; if you can afford to do more Bear does not recommend giving your wife two pieces of bubble gum for her birthday.

VIP Member
    A word of warning; if you can afford to do more Bear does not recommend giving your wife two pieces of bubble gum for her birthday.

Darn Timmy, If I had the cash, I'd jump on the DM rifle.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

'Tain't right timmy! ....
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye .45 View Post
    Darn Timmy, If I had the cash, I'd jump on the DM rifle.
    Well I'll trade you for a box blade and a 6' finish mower. : )

ETA: atctimmy takes pay pal and pay pal takes plastic.
    Last edited by atctimmy; August 3rd, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Yeah, you decided all right...tell us what the wife REALLY said.

Actually, some great looking weapons...
    Rock and Glock and JerryMac like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Moderators from Colorado take bribes.............
    atctimmy likes this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post

I'll trade you for a 22 year old Marine who gets out this month and needs a job. I think 2 months of free labor would be a fair trade.
    atctimmy likes this.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

don't know why you have to bring my paypal account and credit card into this. now the wheels are spinning..
    atctimmy likes this.

The M&P upper: Gun # 2 is a S&W flat top upper with a 16 inch 1 in 9 twist barrel. It is my first AR and is the most proven gun in my AR stable. I have well over a thousand rounds through it and it has never had a single failure. It comes with the same lower pictured on the DM gun with all MagPul furniture and a single point sling attachment. It can be purchased plain or with a scope & rings. It also can be purchased with a standard Moe Fore-end or a MidWest industries quad rail. Price is $825 for the base gun and offers for the scope and quad rail can be sent via PM.

AR v2.jpg

HPIM3472 1000x492.jpg

Drool!!!
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Need any electrical work done?
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

VIP Member
    BTW Timmy, the tires on tractor don't even look broken in. Have you at least gotten it stuck in the mud yet?

'Super-nice rifles though!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    BTW Timmy, the tires on tractor don't even look broken in. Have you at least gotten it stuck in the mud yet?

'Super-nice rifles though!
    I got bogged down once but it has a scoop on the front and I was able inch worm my way out of it.

If you accept $50 a month payment plans I will take the rifle and other two rifles. That supports a steady stream of feed to your cows. Keeps you from spending it all in one place. Just looking out for your best interest.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin03 View Post
    If you accept $50 a month payment plans I will take the rifle and other two rifles. That supports a steady stream of feed to your cows. Keeps you from spending it all in one place. Just looking out for your best interest.
    Hey thanks. You're a real pal!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast