WTS - UBG Canute for S&W J-Frame (IL)

This is a discussion on WTS - UBG Canute for S&W J-Frame (IL) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Like new. Great holster, I just prefer hybrids 55a.00 Shipped Holster1.jpg...

Thread: WTS - UBG Canute for S&W J-Frame (IL)

Like new. Great holster, I just prefer hybrids

55a.00 Shipped

Holster1.jpg
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I'd like an IWB holster for my S&W 638. I'm not familiar with the UBG Canute except what I read about it on the mfr website. So far I've been buying my holsters from Desantis. How does UBG compare?

Administrator
    Just FYI UBG is a master leather craftsman. His work is extraordinary. He is right up there with the best of the best.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I have 3 UBG holsters....and every one has been a great holster, and that is the only custom holster i will buy.....i would buy this one if it were brown. I love his brown color, and add the shark trim to it.....excellant.....
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    I too can vouch for UBG holsters; I have a number of them and I don't think there's a better value out there. My only complaint is he really won't customize his holsters anymore. Can't blame him since he has to "keep up".

I have his Bonneville OWB for the J frame and love it.