Zeiss 7x42 Hunting Binoculars

This is a discussion on Zeiss 7x42 Hunting Binoculars within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; ZEISS 7x42 BGAT Dialyt Classic WP Binoculars. If you have never looked through a pair of these, you don't know what you’re missing! IMO no ...

Thread: Zeiss 7x42 Hunting Binoculars

Zeiss 7x42 Hunting Binoculars

ZEISS 7x42 BGAT Dialyt Classic WP Binoculars. If you have never looked through a pair of these, you don't know what you’re missing! IMO no one makes better optics than Carl Zeiss. This pair is in PRISTINE condition with no scratches, dings or dents. Looking at the ZEISS web site, they have a limited lifetime, transferable warranty. These have only been used a few times, not that they can be worn out looking through them. These are rubber armored, light weight and look great. Do a Google search and see how hard these are to find. These have been sitting in my safe for a long time, as I do not hunt anymore. Asking $850.00 shipped priority mail to the lower 48 states. Cash, money order, cashiers check or personal check accepted. Checks & MO’s will have to clear my bank first. Do your homework on these puppies and you'll be impressed with the quality and precision light gathering ability.

Zeiss 7x42.jpg
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

2. Remove Ads