Defensive Carry banner

WTS: TT Gunleather OWB Snap Holster and Double Mag Pouch G19/23/32

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JBarbaresi 
#1 ·
This TT Gunleather OWB Snap Removeable Pancake Holster is black in color and designed for right handed shooters, it will fit Glock models 19, 23, and 32. It is an awesome holster and has seen some minor use, but I no longer carry OWB with this setup so I am offering it for sale. Some minor blemishing on the metal snap buttons from rubbing and normal use, otherwise in excellent condition still and will last for many many years. This is my favorite OWB holster design on the market due to the easy on/off ability and how close it holds the weapon to your side as shown in the pics below. New it costs $110 plus shipping and expect a 5 to 6 month wait for production times, asking $85 shipped to the US. I will accept Paypal "gift" or money order and holster will ship out the next day after payment is received. PM or email with questions.

This TT Gunleather Double Mag Holder is brand new, black in color, and designed for right handed shooters. It positions your spare magazines on your left hip with bullets facing forwards. This is designed for Glock 19, 23, and 32 magazines but will also fit the full size and sub-compact magazines for these Glock models as well. This is a very well built piece of equipment and will compliment anyone's carry setup nicely. New they cost $65 plus shipping and expect a 5 to 6 month wait for production times, asking $50 shipped to the US. I will accept Paypal "gift" or money order and mag holder will ship out the next day after payment is received. PM or email with questions.

Price for both items is $125 shipped.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.