WTS: New Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 and Flak Jacket Shooting Sun Glasses

This is a discussion on WTS: New Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 and Flak Jacket Shooting Sun Glasses within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a pair of the newly designed Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 sun glasses that are excellent for shooting out in sunny weather. They are ...

Thread: WTS: New Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 and Flak Jacket Shooting Sun Glasses

WTS: New Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 and Flak Jacket Shooting Sun Glasses

I have a pair of the newly designed Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 sun glasses that are excellent for shooting out in sunny weather. They are flat black with gray polarized XL lenses. They are brand new in original packaging and include the spare set of nose pieces and the soft carrying case. These were meant as a gift for me to replace the Flak Jackets listed below but I ended up getting two pairs and don't need these ones. The basic polarized sets start at $180 from Oakley and Sunglasshut, I'm selling these for $150 shipped to the US and will accept Paypal "gift" or money order. The glasses will ship the day after payment is received. PM or email with questions.

Next post will be for the Flak Jackets.

2. Remove Ads

This set of every so slightly used Oakley Flak Jackets might as well be labeled as brand new. I used them for about a month before replacing them with a set of Half Jacket 2.0 just because the Half Jackets fit my thin face a little better. Most people prefer the Flak Jackets but I guess I am just a little weird. These glasses are absolutely blemish free and could pass as brand new if I were a less honest individual. They come with the standard shaped lenses, hard "vault" carrying case, soft carrying case, spare set of nose pads, and two sets of replacement lenses. The replacement lenses were actually used on another pair of Flak Jackets I had previously but will be sold with this pair at no extra charge, one of the sets is fairly blemished with minor scratches and would be suitable to use while mowing the grass or doing other activities where you risk damage to the lenses. The second set of spare lenses are the XLJ shape and are in perfect condition with exception of one small hairline scratch on one of the lenses that does not impact vision and is not noticeable while wearing. None of the three sets of lenses are polarized. Price is $90 for everything including shipping to the US, I will accept Paypal "gift" or money order and glasses will ship the day after payment is received. PM or email with questions.