FS: Glock G21 SF .45 ACP. KY-OH-WV.

This is a discussion on FS: Glock G21 SF .45 ACP. KY-OH-WV. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Glock G21 SF .45 ACP "Remarkable for its accuracy and light recoil, the Glock 21SF delivers the legendary stopping power of the .45 Auto round ...

Thread: FS: Glock G21 SF .45 ACP. KY-OH-WV.

Glock G21 SF .45 ACP

"Remarkable for its accuracy and light recoil, the Glock 21SF delivers the legendary stopping power of the .45 Auto round with a 13 round magazine capacity. Countless law enforcement units swear by this superior pistol, and that's why this powerful, lightweight, all climate workhorse is standard issue from the North to South Poles. The SF model reduces the circumference of the receiver at the rear, or "back strap," offering increased comfort and control."

Length: 8.11 in.
    Width: 1.28 in.
    Line of Sight: 6.77 in.
    Height: 5.47 in.
    Barrel Length: 4.61 in.
    Weight Unloaded: 26.28 oz.
    Weight Loaded: 38.28 oz.
    Trigger Pull Weight: ~5.5 lbs.
    Trigger Travel: ~0.5 in.

I purchased this pistol brand new in May of this year, the gun was manufactured by Glock in April of this year. I have exactly 200 rounds through it and there is not one single blemish on this firearm it is in 100% brand new condition and has functioned 100% perfectly every time I have pulled the trigger. This SF (Short Frame) model makes it much easier to get a comfortable grip on than the regular G21 if you have normal sized hands, the regular G21 feels like trying to grip a brick while the SF model makes it feel like a G17/G19 in grip size. It is the proven generation 3 model so reliability will not be a concern.

It comes with the original factory Glock plastic padded case, Two factory 13 round .45 ACP magazines (that's a lot of firepower), factory magazine loader, a brand new cleaning brush and handle, all factory documentation and manuals as well as a fired shell casing. I will also include a 50 round box of Federal HST 230 grain jacketed hollow point rounds, these are extremely hard to get and in my opinion the best and most effective round against threats in this caliber. The gun is all stock and never modified.

The only reason I am even considering selling this is because I'm in need of a fence in the backyard for my young child and dog, and the extra money could certainly help that. I have just cleaned, oiled, and function tested it. It's ready to go to a good home.

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS**** $475 face to face heavily preferred.

Located in Ashland,KY. Close to the KY-OH-WV border.
    Last edited by Foo909; August 21st, 2012 at 03:29 PM.

Man I would love to have that and I'm close too. Only problem is that I'm short about $470.00 bucks...

You can always start donating plasma lol.

LOL. Would you be interested in any trades?

No sir, just needing the money right now sadly.

Priorities as a parent...haha

No problem, I totally understand.

Sold!