FS: Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter with Extra's. KY-OH-WV

This is a discussion on FS: Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter with Extra's. KY-OH-WV within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Ruger 10/22 Sporter Deluxe with Exta's Includes: Ruger Padded Leather Sling Bushnell Trophy XLT 3x9 40mm Scope w/ Weaver rings both in black gloss Wolff ...

Thread: FS: Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter with Extra's. KY-OH-WV

FS: Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter with Extra's. KY-OH-WV

Ruger 10/22 Sporter Deluxe with Exta's

Includes:

Ruger Padded Leather Sling
    Bushnell Trophy XLT 3x9 40mm Scope w/ Weaver rings both in black gloss
    Wolff Performance Spring Pack (reduced trigger & sear spring, increased hammer spring)
    Volquartsen Bolt Tune Up Kit (Exact Edge Extractor & Sure Strike Firing Pin)
    Volquartsen Recoil Buffer
    Volquartsen Automatic Bolt Release
    Volquartsen Target Rifle Trigger
    Factory 10 round magazine
    Brand new factory sealed BX-25 25 round magazine
    450+ Rounds of CCI Blazer .22LR 40 Grain Lead Round Nose ammunition
    Midway USA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 pockets, Black in color, 42".
    Original box from Ruger including all locks and instruction manuals.
    Original box from Bushnell for the scope and packaging for the Weaver rings, including all instructions and warranty paperwork.

I have also polished all the internal surfaces in the trigger group:

First: 1000,1500,2000,2500 Grit sanded and then polished with a dremel with a felt wheel and polishing compound. The pictures don't do them justice. About 5 hours of work total I would say.

I have every single stock part and all springs are labeled and separated, this is a little nicer 10/22 from the factory as well...it comes with a color case hardened bolt as well as a much nicer checkered American walnut stock with an actual rubber recoil pad that makes it a lot better for us adults to shoot the guns comfortably due to length of pull.

The scope and rings are very nice, it was not a cheap rimfire scope, it will work well on just about any centerfire rifle. It is also dialed in perfectly and all fasteners were secured using blue-loctite so you don't ever have to worry about it coming loose unless your taking it off.

The trigger is very smooth with no creep, it feels about 4 lbs. at most. The trigger also has a stop set screw that is properly secured so there is zero overt travel. This gun is a real hoot to fire for adults as well as children, and with the price of .22LR ammunition it doesn't take long to save money versus shooting any other caliber out there. I bought this brand new and have it owned it for 13 months.

The only reason I am even considering selling this is because I'm in need of a fence in the backyard for my young child and dog, and the extra money could certainly help that. I have just thoroughly cleaned, oiled, and function tested it. It's ready to go to a good home.

$325 face to face heavily preferred.

Located in Ashland,KY. Close to the KY-OH-WV border.

2. Remove Ads

Also forgot to mention it comes with brand new Butler Creek flip up scope covers.

Here's a closer up photo:

Last edited by Foo909; August 26th, 2012 at 02:37 AM.

Sold!