WTS: LNIB Beretta BU9 Nano FTF (AL)

This is a discussion on WTS: LNIB Beretta BU9 Nano FTF (AL) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; LNIB Beretta BU9 Nano 9mm Only 100 rounds through it with no failures. I have had the chamber and feed ramp polished to improve cycling. ...

Thread: WTS: LNIB Beretta BU9 Nano FTF (AL)

LNIB Beretta BU9 Nano 9mm

Only 100 rounds through it with no failures. I have had the chamber and feed ramp polished to improve cycling. No marks, in excellent condition. Price is $400, firm! I will also include a Remora 'No Clip, No Slip' holster made for the Nano. Face to face only. I am in Tuscaloosa, AL.

Wish I lived closer, I'd be interested.
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamSean View Post
    LNIB Beretta BU9 Nano 9mm

Only 100 rounds through it with no failures. I have had the chamber and feed ramp polished to improve cycling. No marks, in excellent condition. Price is $400, firm! I will also include a Remora 'No Clip, No Slip' holster made for the Nano. Face to face only. I am in Tuscaloosa, AL.

If you haven't sold it by October 12th, PM me and I may stop by on my way to my MAG-40 class in Live Oak, FL.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

onacoma, I will send you a PM for sure if I haven't.

I am also interested in a trade for a Sig Sauer SP2022 Sig Pro.

Well if you're coming my way, maybe I'll just pay you to transport it for me! haha
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper