NIB Blackwak CQC Serpa Holster for snubby.

This is a discussion on NIB Blackwak CQC Serpa Holster for snubby. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a NIB, BlackHawk CQC, Carbon Holster, Right Hand with Serpa. It's for a S&W J-Frame Revolver (snubby).38 ONLY. This is my favorite OWB ...

Thread: NIB Blackwak CQC Serpa Holster for snubby.

Distinguished Member

NIB Blackwak CQC Serpa Holster for snubby.

I have a NIB, BlackHawk CQC, Carbon Holster, Right Hand with Serpa. It's for a S&W J-Frame Revolver (snubby).38 ONLY. This is my favorite OWB holster for IDPA or anything that requires serious movement as in hiking, running (dodging?), etc. The seller neglected to mention it does not work for .357's.
    Paid $39 for it. Will sell for $35 to include shipping. Price is firm.
    Please hit "reply" and "I'll take it" and follow with an email or IM. Paypal or check is fine. Thanks.

ps. Aznav's world-famous guarantee: You no likee, you send back for full refund, include shipping. However you brakee/markee, you take long hike.
    Attached Images
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Putting this on another forum so please email me after hitting reply.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2