450 rounds of 9mm ammo. Lewis-Clark valley, WA/ID. Will Not Ship.

I'm selling this stuff as:

350 9mm that's Remington JHP reloads
and other factory ammo that you are
going to have to pull, or shoot as
many as you can, as this ammo is about 12
years old. U Pull them.

65 rounds of reloads,with a few 9mm casings.

U Pull Them.

NEW Hornady FTX 9mm ammo (30 rounds)

I'm asking $180 for all of this.
Don't want to split them up.
Will NOT Ship.
==============================================
CZ-USA Safari shirt Size XL no longer made.

I found this shirt still dry and in perfect condition with some of my old business cards in the pockets. Free Shipping, cont USA only. This shirt was sold by CZ-USA some 10 years ago and looks new. Rip stop type material with the CZ logo on front. I believe that I wore it once for photos of/with my 527 Carbine and CZ75. $55 shipped. You might not like the price, but you will love the shirt.Free CZ-USA patch and Pin ================================================== ================
(5) CZUB-CZ-USA Posters, Plus- One For Free!

These posters are direct from CZ-USA after they come from the CZ Factory in the Czech Republic. I've not sold these for 3 years. I'm the only person selling CZ poster sets right now, and the only one with the CZ TEAM posters for sale. CZ factory Poster set of 5 posters!. CZ75B, All Pistols 2009, CZ P-01/PCR and Free: Kadet Kit poster (rare, pin holes) Also the new for 2010: The CZ Shooting Team Plus the original "All Pistols" poster that shows most CZ models. FREE CZ memorabilia: CZ decal, Pin.Have been kept dry in tubes, and they have minor blemishes like torn or creased edges of the blue border( as arrived from CZ-USA)..the poster part is unharmed. YOU CAN SEE ALL THE POSTERS HERE: 75B, CZ83, CZ100, Kadet and (most) All CZs! NEW Poster for 2010! -------------------------------------

No one else sells CZ Poster sets, and these are the last few sets out of 250 various posters! $65 shipped. Buy them while you can! Contact me with any questions. ================================================== ===================
Vintage Glock Posters -Police Patches, Break In Case Of Emergency!
I now have 3 Glock posters for sale. Both of these have small pin holes in each corner but are serviceable for your gun room.Break In Case Of Emergency Police patches-fifth in the series of five.

Looks kind of like this one.

( some slight watermark on the bottom)

Police Patches- third in the series of five.(no pin holes)

These posters were cool when they first came out.

$50 shipped. Buy them somewhere else if you can find them.

====================================

SIG SAUER Decals.

decal set as shown.

$28 Pay Pal.

================================================== ====================================I accept money orders, or now Pay Pal.Thanks for your interest. KEV clarkstoncz@gmail.com