Interarms/Walther PPK/S

This is a discussion on Interarms/Walther PPK/S within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I recently got this in a gun deal and have no use for it so I am posting it here. This is a stainless Interarms/Walther ...

Thread: Interarms/Walther PPK/S

VIP Member

Interarms/Walther PPK/S

I recently got this in a gun deal and have no use for it so I am posting it here.

This is a stainless Interarms/Walther (not a Smith & Wesson) PPK/S .380. It comes with two mags box and paperwork.

I got it for a good price so I am passing it on. I am asking $440.00 or cash and trade for something I can use. The gun is in fantastic shape and the round count is less than 100 rounds. This would make a great little back up or primary carry gun.

walther 2.jpg
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Zepplin. You have to clear out your inbox it says it's full and I can't respond.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

VIP Member
    SPF. Thanks for looking guys.