WTB Eberlestock Backpack/rucksack!

This is a discussion on WTB Eberlestock Backpack/rucksack! within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I am in the process of upgrading my BOB and am buying alot of new items like everything from Tea bags to cooking supplies. I ...

Thread: WTB Eberlestock Backpack/rucksack!

Question WTB Eberlestock Backpack/rucksack!

I am in the process of upgrading my BOB and am buying alot of new items like everything from Tea bags to cooking supplies. I would like either the Gunslinger backpack or the G4 Operator backpack.

They are very well built, but on the same page, very pricey. I have a degree in Law Enforcement, but a spinal fusion surgery has put that on hold and I am making $10/hr doing a security gig at the moment so funds are limited. I have contacted Eberlestock in hopes of them being able to part with a production error lying around for cheap, but wondered if anyone had a used Eberlestock bag they wouldn't mind parting with for a reasonable price.

I have a verified paypal account if that helps. I would be willing to coordinate an ebay buyitnow deal also if that would smooth the transaction.

Please let me know!
    Last edited by finnman1; October 7th, 2012 at 12:15 AM.

2. Remove Ads

I would also consider a Gen 2 ILBE (marine) pack.

Thanks for reading.