FS-Clean up the gun safe finds-WY

This is a discussion on FS-Clean up the gun safe finds-WY within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Ok guys cleaning out the gun safe a little. Before they go to an auction site thought I would see if anyone here was interested. ...

Thread: FS-Clean up the gun safe finds-WY

FS-Clean up the gun safe finds-WY

Ok guys cleaning out the gun safe a little. Before they go to an auction site thought I would see if anyone here was interested. All sales will go through your FFL and you pay actual shipping. Long guns ship UPS ground unless something else is requested and the handgun would have to go UPS overnight air only. So here you go.

#1 DPMS Panther Arms AR15. Flat top with 16" barrel. One 30 round magazine and the sling that came with it as well as original paperwork. Also have a add on carry handle and a four rail gas block that can repalce the front sight. I'm the original owner and probably haven't shot more than 1000 rounds through it. $600

#2 Smith & Wesson stainless 6" Mdl 686 357 magnum. Pre Dash and Pre lock model. Original box and paperwork. Locks up tight and shoots well. Some minor handling blemishes but nothing a little chrome polish won't fix. I bought this gun used years ago and haven't really shot it at all except to test it for function. $600

#3 12 gauge Remington 870 Express magnum 2 barrel combo. 20" rifled deer barrel and 26" modified choke (changable tubes) vent rib barrel. Has the choke tube wrench and two keys for a locking system on the safety. I bought this gun new when my kids were old enough to start getting into hunting then none of them really showed an interest. So the slug barrel has probably been shot less than 25 times and if memory serves me correctly the other barrel has never been shot. This gun is basically brand new. $400
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

2. Remove Ads

Shotgun is sold. Will entertain any serious offers on the other two.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Pistol is sold. Will make the AR available for a few more days then it's off to the auction site.

AR going to auction.