WTS: Beautiful M1 Garand Collector Grades

This is a discussion on WTS: Beautiful M1 Garand Collector Grades within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have several absolutely beautiful M1 Garand rifles from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. They are CMP "Collector" grades and look as if they rolled out ...

Thread: WTS: Beautiful M1 Garand Collector Grades

WTS: Beautiful M1 Garand Collector Grades

I have several absolutely beautiful M1 Garand rifles from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. They are CMP "Collector" grades and look as if they rolled out of the Springfield Armory only last week, when in fact they are more than 55 years old.

The Civilian Marksmanship Program has indicated they do not believe they will ever be selling "Collector Grade" quality Garands again. I have put the CMP's description of a collector grade below so you can read more about what "Collector Grade" is all about.

I have several videos of a few of them you can look at. The Garands come with CMP certification paperwork.

I'm selling them for $1550 each, plus $35 for shipping.

Here is a ink to the videos:

M1 Garand Collector Grade (And How to Say "Garand") - YouTube

Here is the CMP description of Collector Grade:

COLLECTOR GRADE: (Excellent)
    Collector Grade Rifles have 95% or better overall original metal finish. Rifle bores are excellent with throat erosion under 3 and muzzle wear of 2 or less. Collector Grade rifles have all original parts as they came from the manufacturer. Wood will have a few handling marks and minor dings and scratches. Stocks have the appropriate inspector's cartouche. Data sheets prepared by CMP armorers are included in the butt trap of each Collector Grade Rifle. Excellent condition - little or no use. Limited quantities are occasionally available. Prices start at $1595 depending on manufacturer

2. Remove Ads

I'm drooling!
    Lex et Libertas Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell