WTS/WTT: Ruger LCR .38 w/ XS night sight.

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT: Ruger LCR .38 w/ XS night sight. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; LCR has about 300 trouble free rounds through it. Includes box and everything that came with it when new. I would like to trade for ...

Thread: WTS/WTT: Ruger LCR .38 w/ XS night sight.

LCR has about 300 trouble free rounds through it. Includes box and everything that came with it when new. I would like to trade for a Beretta Nano. But may consider a CM/PM9. I will sell it for $390.00 obo.
    I have some extras to sell with it listed below. I prefer a ftf deal in the Charlotte, NC area but I will ship to your FFL on your dime. I ship through my work to keep cost down. I will not break up items unless the LCR sells first.
    LCR .38 w/ XS sight - $390.00 obo
    Hays pancake - $25.00
    Remora - $15.00
    Winchester JHP 50 rounds - $15.00

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

*Price drop & a couple other changes. Refer to this post for terms.*

LCR has about 300 rounds through it. Includes box and everything that came with it when new. I would like to trade for a Beretta Nano. But may consider a CM/PM9. I will sell it for $380.00 obo.
    I wil only do a trade ftf in the Charlotte, NC area but I will ship to your FFL on your dime if you want to buy.
    I have some extras to sell with it listed below. I will not break up items unless the LCR sells first.
    Hays pancake - $25.00
    Remora - $15.00
    Winchester JHP 50 rounds - $15.00
    Last edited by SnoMan97; October 30th, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson