FS/FT Springfield XD-40 X-Tream Duty - XD9102HC - Kentucky

This is a discussion on FS/FT Springfield XD-40 X-Tream Duty - XD9102HC - Kentucky within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; FOR SALE / Trade - Springfield XD-40 X-Treme Duty [XD9102HC] with Meprolight Night Sights (green front - orange rear installed by Buds). Excellent (new condition) ...

Thread: FS/FT Springfield XD-40 X-Tream Duty - XD9102HC - Kentucky

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar

FS/FT Springfield XD-40 X-Tream Duty - XD9102HC - Kentucky

FOR SALE / Trade - Springfield XD-40 X-Treme Duty [XD9102HC] with Meprolight Night Sights (green front - orange rear installed by Buds). Excellent (new condition) fired only to set sights. $475.00 Includes box, manual, lock, two magazines and cleaning tool. Total value $530.00 + tax. Yours for $475.00 out the door. Ammo not included. I just need a cash infusion at the moment to buy something else. Thanks for your consideration. Eventhough I am a dealer, this is a personal firearm from my personal collection. Buyer must show proof of age, sign a simple document they they can own a firearm or have a KY CCDW permit and be willing to sign their name and address at the time of transfer. I too will do the same. I am easy to deal with and will accomidate you to the best of my abilities.

Kentucky buyers prefered at this time.

Would entertain a Sig Sauer P238-380-Sport or P238-380-EQ in the same condition.
    Attached Images
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads