WTT LNIB Gen 3 Glock 27 in KY

This is a discussion on WTT LNIB Gen 3 Glock 27 in KY within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have an unfired LNIB Glock 27 that I'd like to send to someone that appreciates the baby Glock. My hands are just too big ...

Thread: WTT LNIB Gen 3 Glock 27 in KY

VIP Member

WTT LNIB Gen 3 Glock 27 in KY

I have an unfired LNIB Glock 27 that I'd like to send to someone that appreciates the baby Glock. My hands are just too big to be able to comfortably deal with the little guy. I thought about doing some grip work on it, but decided to just stick with the 23 instead. I would say NIB rather than LNIB but the gun will only come with one magazine. The other was sitting on a coffee table and my dog decided it looked like a toy.

Can add or take cash to make the deal right. Not looking for anything specific. Most interested in handguns of some sort. Let me know what you have.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

2. Remove Ads

That's okay, my German Shepherd thought a very expensive (carbon fiber) fly fishing reel was a chew toy.

Where are you in the Commonwealth?
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

VIP Member
    I'm as far east as you can get and still be in KY. Within just a few minutes I can be in WV or VA.
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

I'm in the same place...only West by ~360 miles. Within short minutes of Tennessee & Illinois.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

VIP Member

Re: WTT LNIB Gen 3 Glock 27 in KY

I will never get used to how big Kentucky is. I'm here in Pike county and I could drive west for 6-7 hours without leaving the state. Before we moved here I thought Kentucky was kind of small.

Sent from my crappy phone using Tapatalk 2
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North