Two Holsters for Glock Pistols - Kentucky

This is a discussion on Two Holsters for Glock Pistols - Kentucky within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have two used holsters forsale. One (brown one) is a Desantis #028E8 The (black one) is a Galco #MX7228. Price for both is $45.00 ...

Thread: Two Holsters for Glock Pistols - Kentucky

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar

I have two used holsters forsale. One (brown one) is a Desantis #028E8 The (black one) is a Galco #MX7228. Price for both is $45.00 shipped to (Con. US) I don't recall what these fit so search Google with the brand and model number. I think the Galco fits G20 and G21 and the Desantis fits the G26, 27 and 30 but make sure you can use these first.
    Payment via USPS Money Order or PayPal. (No surcharg for PayPa).
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Diddle; November 9th, 2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Reasonable Offers? They are just sitting here collecting dust.
    Diddle
    NRA Life Member

35.00 ?
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    I started to look these up then I thought to myself, Why am looking these up when you're selling them.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    35.00 ?
    PM Sent

Regards!
    Diddle
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    I started to look these up then I thought to myself, Why am looking these up when you're selling them.
    Because I would want to think that they are right for your application. I did my best to describe them and I would think you would want to make sure they suit your needs before considering purchasing them. Did I misunderstand the point of you post? I have have a 100% positive rep. on selling stuff and I want anyone buying from me to know exactally what they are getting and be perfectly satisfied with their purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from me you can always send in back on your dime. Did we missunderstand one another here? All I am doing is tring to toss things I don't need out to the firearms community. It ain't a money game.

Regards!
    Diddle
    NRA Life Member