FS: Ruger KLCR .357 LNIB, Michigan

This is a discussion on FS: Ruger KLCR .357 LNIB, Michigan within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I am not totally sold on selling this one. It truly is a great, comfortable, easy to handle carry piece using both 38 and 357. ...

Thread: FS: Ruger KLCR .357 LNIB, Michigan

FS: Ruger KLCR .357 LNIB, Michigan

I am not totally sold on selling this one. It truly is a great, comfortable, easy to handle carry piece using both 38 and 357. I simply prefer semi-auto and have recently acquired some smaller ones for carry. I purchased this new from Jays in August and paid right around $500. I have fired maybe 25 rounds through it to test function and aquaint myself with the recoil and sight picture. I just put a XS tritium sight on the front. I also have a Talon IWB holster that I carry it in....

Soft case, box, papers all included and I have some ammo I will throw in as well. The ONLY reason I am willing to offer it for sale is to use the funds for 45 and 9 ammo. There is a small mark on the front sight that I did installing it. There is also a small mark on the side of the barrel that was there when I bought it. I did not notice it until after I had it home. I will show these in a picture.

Ill start at $475. Willing to work with buyer on the fees. . PP or CPL with valid ID a must. Local to the Lansing area will take preference. Willing to trade for .45acp ammo + cash or.....? I do not need to sell this, so please keep that in mind when making offers or trades. I have about 100 rounds total between 38 and 357. Some factory SD rounds, some handloads using Hornady XTP bullets and new brass.

2. Remove Ads

How about $450 and buyer covers fees.

SOLD.