WTB Bowie Tactical 9mm: AL

This is a discussion on WTB Bowie Tactical 9mm: AL within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Want to buy a Bowie Tactical customized 9mm Glock or M&P. Wait time is about 8 months now from BTC. Anyone interested in sale, let ...

Thread: WTB Bowie Tactical 9mm: AL

WTB Bowie Tactical 9mm: AL

Want to buy a Bowie Tactical customized 9mm Glock or M&P. Wait time is about 8 months now from BTC. Anyone interested in sale, let me know! Thanks, 12 Gauge
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    --Richard Henry Lee, 1788

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    You might want to list what exact options you're looking for, IE red dot or no red dot. Not all of the guns he does are the same.

Thanks, JD. To be honest, I would take any model I could find. I could always add options. I'm really looking for a Glock 19 or M&P 9c for a CCW, but like I said, I could start with any model.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Anyone interested? Looking for Signature model G19...thanks.

Check your private messages, I sent you a link to a Bowie M&P 9.

Thanks!

JD
    Administrator
    Not a 9, but here's a .40.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=127574

Sent via Tapatalk 2, and still using real words.

Thanks!

VIP Member
    A few thoughts-
    If you want Bowie to do the slide mill and mounting for an rmr or DeltaPoint and iron sights, the turnaround time is generally a month. If you want reduction work done, the time is much longer. Given that, I would not hesitate to recommend this guy, whose prices are reasonable, turnaround time excellent, and workmanship top-notch:
    Custom 1911-Glock- M&P's
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

I have a Bowie XD9. It started as a new and unfired XD9 with factory installed Trijicon sights. I sent it to Bowie and had him grip chop, 360 stipple and radius the rear tang. It has never been fired. I now carry a custom G19 so the XD is going up for sale. Give me an email if your interested.

John
    jdmb03@hotmail.com