Maxpedition Falcon II Backpack, MO

This is a discussion on Maxpedition Falcon II Backpack, MO within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack for sale; It's heavy duty, military grade and it'll last a lifetime. It's a 25 Liter day/assault style pack ...

Thread: Maxpedition Falcon II Backpack, MO

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar

Maxpedition Falcon II Backpack, MO

I have a Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack for sale; It's heavy duty, military grade and it'll last a lifetime. It's a 25 Liter day/assault style pack in Foilage Green. It works great with a hydration system and would be ideal for hunting. You can see it here:

Maxpedition Falcon-II Assault Pack Tactical Military Backpack, Enhanced Daypack

I've used it 5 or 6 times; it's one of the best backpacks I've ever used but I'm getting into lightweight backpacking and need to fund my new direction in lightweight gear. The pack costs $150, I'm asking $110 shipped; it's in "as new" condition. This would be perfect for a day in the woods deer or squirrel hunting or if you want to do some rough bushwacking.

PM me if your're interested...

Thank you
    Gideon

2. Remove Ads

I have a number of folks who sent me PM's on this; I'm waiting for the "1st in line" to confirm; if I don't hear from him by tomorrow night I'll contact the 2nd in list, etc. So if you're still interested send me a PM to get on the list so to speak.

Thanks
    Gideon

Administrator
    Is there a hydration bladder included w/ this?

Closing the thread as this is no longer for sale.
    Thank you
    Gideon