ACOG Bushnell Copy Optic

This is a discussion on ACOG Bushnell Copy Optic within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Up for sale is a Bushnell Trophy optic. It is actually a really nice optic and styled after the ACOG. Now I am not saying ...

Thread: ACOG Bushnell Copy Optic

ACOG Bushnell Copy Optic

Up for sale is a Bushnell Trophy optic. It is actually a really nice optic and styled after the ACOG. Now I am not saying it is just as good as a Acog because that would be foolish. But it doesn't cost what a Acog costs either. My buddy had one on a 308 AR10 and he put thousands of rounds through that rifle with this optic and it never lost zero. I purchased one after shooting his, but I mounted it on my Colt Hbar and it simply sat in the safe. I now have a ACOG on that rifle so I want this to go to someone who will enjoy it. I believe I paid $169 for it, so how about $125 shipped? You would be hard pressed to find a better optic at this price, plus it looks awesome on a AR type rifle, if you are into that sort of thing. Please no low ball offers, as I said I believe this is a fair price for a nice optic as close to new as possible. This will be posted on a couple of forums so the first "I'll Take it" get's it. You can find all the technical information on this optic online. Thanks for your interest.

When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

2. Remove Ads