Springfield XDS .45

Springfield XDS .45

This is a discussion on Springfield XDS .45 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Thinking about buying this bad boy.. I know many have and would like your feedback, like? dislike? buy? don't buy? any recalls? what did you ...

Thread: Springfield XDS .45

Springfield XDS .45

Thinking about buying this bad boy.. I know many have and would like your feedback, like? dislike? buy? don't buy? any recalls? what did you pay? Thanks!!

Check out xdtalk forum. There is a whole section on the xds. Good bad and indifferent.

I don't own one but put 50 rounds through a friend's. I really liked the gun. No issues at all and he doesn't have any either after 500+ rounds. It likes it rough and no limp wrist. It's a small pistol but still felt good in my very large hands. Very accurate. I think the newer models are better than the older versions.

I'm a 9mm guy so I'm waiting for that model next year. It will then be my edc.

wrong section

I have both the 45 and the 40, 45 is my primary and I have put a lot of rds thru both and have not had any problems. No matter what kind of ammo or weather they have preformed perfect and I trust them to protect me and my family

This thread needs to be moved!!! :(

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    I own an XD40 sub compact and the XDs , never had a problem with anything I fed it. If the price is right go for it!
    Last edited by sid1; November 26th, 2012 at 02:14 PM.

JNC
    A buddy recently purchased the xds. I held it (no range time) It's about the same width of my Walther PPs 9mm. But even w the mag I could not get comfortable to my pinky not having purchase on the grip. I'd have to have a longer mag. Sweet little gun. I haven't shot it yet but hope to try it out next week.