FS: Arsenal AK-74 with add-ons and ammunition

This is a discussion on FS: Arsenal AK-74 with add-ons and ammunition within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 74-1.jpg 74-2.jpg 74-3.jpg This is a Saiga that Arsenal got back into a more military configuration. I added a TSD folding stock base, a Magpul ...

Thread: FS: Arsenal AK-74 with add-ons and ammunition

Senior Member Array CR Williams's Avatar

FS: Arsenal AK-74 with add-ons and ammunition

74-1.jpg74-2.jpg74-3.jpg

This is a Saiga that Arsenal got back into a more military configuration. I added a TSD folding stock base, a Magpul adjustable stock, and a Midwest Industries railed forend. Comes with 10 x 30 rd mags, 1 x 20 rd mag, Kydex mag holder, at least 900 rounds of FMJ (may be as much as 1100, don't have exact count) and 200 rounds Hornady (steel case V-Max). This has to go as a package. I'm simplifying my ammunition stocking requirements and so getting out of the 5.45 x 39 business. Package price 1500.00 if a direct pickup/exchange can be set up. Add 100.00 for shipping to FFL (and I bet I lose money on shipping...ammunition doesn't go away cheap).
    My cats support the Second Amendment.

www.inshadowinlight.com

"Oh, bother," said Pooh as he rocked another mag into the 556R...

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by CR Williams View Post
    74-1.jpg74-2.jpg74-3.jpg

This is a Saiga that Arsenal got back into a more military configuration. I added a TSD folding stock base, a Magpul adjustable stock, and a Midwest Industries railed forend. Comes with 10 x 30 rd mags, 1 x 20 rd mag, Kydex mag holder, at least 900 rounds of FMJ (may be as much as 1100, don't have exact count) and 200 rounds Hornady (steel case V-Max). This has to go as a package. I'm simplifying my ammunition stocking requirements and so getting out of the 5.45 x 39 business. Package price 1500.00 if a direct pickup/exchange can be set up. Add 100.00 for shipping to FFL (and I bet I lose money on shipping...ammunition doesn't go away cheap).
    check msgs
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Senior Member Array CR Williams's Avatar
    Apologies to those that have inquired. I had lost track of postings and did not remember to note here that the package is no longer available.
    My cats support the Second Amendment.

www.inshadowinlight.com

"Oh, bother," said Pooh as he rocked another mag into the 556R...