FS: Arsenal AK-74 with add-ons and ammunition

This is a discussion on FS: Arsenal AK-74 with add-ons and ammunition within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 74-1.jpg 74-2.jpg 74-3.jpg This is a Saiga that Arsenal got back into a more military configuration. I added a TSD folding stock base, a Magpul ...

Thread: FS: Arsenal AK-74 with add-ons and ammunition

Distinguished Member Array CR Williams's Avatar

74-1.jpg74-2.jpg74-3.jpg

This is a Saiga that Arsenal got back into a more military configuration. I added a TSD folding stock base, a Magpul adjustable stock, and a Midwest Industries railed forend. Comes with 10 x 30 rd mags, 1 x 20 rd mag, Kydex mag holder, at least 900 rounds of FMJ (may be as much as 1100, don't have exact count) and 200 rounds Hornady (steel case V-Max). This has to go as a package. I'm simplifying my ammunition stocking requirements and so getting out of the 5.45 x 39 business. Package price 1500.00 if a direct pickup/exchange can be set up. Add 100.00 for shipping to FFL (and I bet I lose money on shipping...ammunition doesn't go away cheap).
    Si vis pacem, para violentus.

www.inshadowinlight.com

Quote Originally Posted by CR Williams View Post
    74-1.jpg74-2.jpg74-3.jpg

This is a Saiga that Arsenal got back into a more military configuration. I added a TSD folding stock base, a Magpul adjustable stock, and a Midwest Industries railed forend. Comes with 10 x 30 rd mags, 1 x 20 rd mag, Kydex mag holder, at least 900 rounds of FMJ (may be as much as 1100, don't have exact count) and 200 rounds Hornady (steel case V-Max). This has to go as a package. I'm simplifying my ammunition stocking requirements and so getting out of the 5.45 x 39 business. Package price 1500.00 if a direct pickup/exchange can be set up. Add 100.00 for shipping to FFL (and I bet I lose money on shipping...ammunition doesn't go away cheap).
    check msgs
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Distinguished Member Array CR Williams's Avatar
    Apologies to those that have inquired. I had lost track of postings and did not remember to note here that the package is no longer available.
    Si vis pacem, para violentus.

www.inshadowinlight.com

Sponsored Links