What's In Your Holster Box/Drawer That Someone May Want? Tis the season for sharing - Page 2

What's In Your Holster Box/Drawer That Someone May Want? Tis the season for sharing

This is a discussion on What's In Your Holster Box/Drawer That Someone May Want? Tis the season for sharing within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I dumped some off on consignment at a local auction house a few months ago and most were sold. I didn't make enough from six ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What's In Your Holster Box/Drawer That Someone May Want? Tis the season for sharing

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I dumped some off on consignment at a local auction house a few months ago and most were sold. I didn't make enough from six leather holsters to buy a box of Federal Hydra Shok .380 JHP ammo.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Ill look at any j frame leather iwb's, Glock 23 iwb's, and any Glock 22 owb's. Post here or PM me the info and price.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanadon View Post
    Well I guess this isn't getting any visibility... Not sure if the moderators would consider putting it in the main/busy forum?
    It appears to be in the appropriate forum. It's sparked me to think about selling an item.

What's In Your Holster Box/Drawer That Someone May Want? Tis the season for sharing

I gotta look around. I've got a bunch of 1911 and FNH 5.7 that I tried before landing. I'm looking for an leather j frame holster now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12