This is a discussion on WTS: Numerous High Quality Holsters (Mostly Left Handed)... within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have been digging through my holster box and want to get rid of all of the excess holsters. I have standardized on Glock 9mm ...
I have been digging through my holster box and want to get rid of all of the excess holsters. I have standardized on Glock 9mm pistols and these holsters are for other guns. Please email me at Tooropthemerc@gmail.com with any questions. I can take pics as needed but don't have the time to do so right now so if you are interested, just tell me which ones you are interested in.
As far as trades go, I am mainly interested in Glock mags, decent knives, decent flashlights, and Glock holsters. All prices include shipping.
1) Lou Alessi Left Handed DOJ holster in black. It is black and for a Sig P228 non-railed gun. This was made when Lou Alessi was alive and is in pretty good shape. $75
2) Lou Alessi Left Handed CQC-S holster in black. It is for a non-railed Sig P226. The holster is in great shape with what appears to be a paint stain but it is almost unnoticeable. It was also made when Lou was running the shop. $80
3) Kramer Leather Left handed IWB #2 in black for a Sig P245. The holster is in good shape and appears to be almost new. I believe it also fits a P228 without a rail. $60
4) Kramer Left handed IWB #2 in black for an XD40. It also appears to be brand new. $60
5) Kramer Left Handed Scabbard Holster in black for a Glock 20/21. It appears to be almost new as well. $60
6) Mitch Rosen Express Line Left Handed 5-XJR in dark brown for an H&K USPc 40. It appears to be in almost new condition. I am not sure but I do believe it will fit an H&K USPc 9mm and .357 Sig as well. $55
7) Comptac Left Handed Belt Holster for a Sig P226R. It is very good condition but has a few scuffs inside where I used it for a training class. I will include a Comptac Single Magazine pouch as well for a Sig P2266/228/229 magazine. $45
8) Milt Sparks RIGHT Handed 55BN in Dark Brown (near black) for a Glock 17/22/31. It is in pretty good shape but does show signs of use. I got it in trade when I got my Glock 17 but never used it as I am a lefty. $35
9) Blade Tech Left Handed IWB holster for a P229R I believe. I do not know the model number but it reminds me of a Kydex Summer Special. It is black kydex with "J" hooks. It is also in great condition. $35
10) Mitch Rosen Express Line Left Handed "Clipper" holster in dark brown. It says MK 40 and I believe it is for a .40 S&W Kahr handgun. It is in excellent condition. $40
11) Barber Leatherworks Left Handed IWB holster for a Glock 19/23/32 in black. It also says 20C on the back which makes me think it might be for a Glock 29/30 as well. It is in excellent shape and seems to be virtually new. I put my Glock 19 and it is a little loose but it does hold well though I suspect it would be better suited for a Glock 29/30. It reminds me of a Milt Sparks Versamax II in style. $60
12) Mitch Rosen Stylemaster Shoulder Holster for a Sig P228/229 (non-railed) in black. It is in great condition with a few scuffs. It includes a double magazine pouch also attached to the holster. $90
13) Kirkpatrick Leather Left Handed Texas Strongside holster for a Sig P229R in black. It is in great condition and is virtually new with almost no use. I got it just before I traded my Sigs for Glocks. Included is a matching Double magazine pouch for Sig P226 magazines (I intended to use this for carry when I bought it). $70
Once again if you have any offers or questions or want pictures please email me Tooropthermerc@gmail.com rather than ask on the thread as I will be able to respond quicker. Also make an offer and I will get back to you.
Thanks for looking.
Would the Milt Sparks 55BN fit a Glock 19!
Bump to the top of the forum.
Holster #6, #7, and #8 are gone.