Smith & Wesson SW40VE - Central Kentucky

This is a discussion on Smith & Wesson SW40VE - Central Kentucky within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I am sitting on a used SW40VE. It is excess to my needs and came form a reliable source. I sold him a G23 and ...

Thread: Smith & Wesson SW40VE - Central Kentucky

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar

Smith & Wesson SW40VE - Central Kentucky

I am sitting on a used SW40VE. It is excess to my needs and came form a reliable source. I sold him a G23 and took this in on trade. Comes with 2ea 14-round magazines and OEM box. Serial # on box matches pistol. I'd like to get $295.00 for it. Honestly these can sometimes be found for around $299.00 when in stock. Comes with an extra trigger (I think) spring.
    THIS IS NOT a great value if shipping and FFL transfer fees are added in. However if you are near Madison county, Kentucky and would be willing to pick it up it might be a nice deal for you. There is some holster ware on the slide but if you are looking for a truck, camper or RV piece this might me a good option.

SW40VE.jpg
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads